Maria's quarter

Garrigues v Rybarikova
Peer v Hercog

Malek v Maria Kirilenko
Li Na v Kanepi

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Malek isn't too much of a threat but on a bad Kiri day, she will be.

Hope for a Polona v Kiri quarterfinal :drool:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
It could have been better because Na Li and her awful game will be tough to beat in the 2nd round...But let's win her 1st match of the season to begin it well.

A livestream will be available on bet365;)

·
What's this?
14,651 Posts
Maria isn't playing doubles or playing tomorrow :p

Good luck for this week, hopefully her knee won't give her problems this season :hug:

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Probably no doubles cause shes playing Sydney Q's and if she loses early she won't wanna hang around :p

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Hmmm...a tough draw for Maria to go far. :( Still she should win her first round match at least.

Good luck Maria. :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I saw Maria practicing yesterday and I just have to say she was looking great :yeah: She was hitting the ball much harder than when she was when she was last here. Really belting it. Everything was finding the lines... guess shes just got it put it into practice now :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Centre Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Francesca Schiavone vs. Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro
2. Alizé Cornet vs. Marina Erakovic
3. Kaia Kanepi vs. Li Na
4. Alberta Brianti vs. Elena Vesnina
5. Tatjana Malek vs. Maria Kirilenko (NB 19.30hrs)
6. Craybas/Spears vs. Vesnina/Zalameda

Igor won 2 matches today:eek:

·
♡
25,029 Posts
Good luck Maria:armed:

btw, any livestream avaliable? because bet365 isn't showing her match. I just hope planetstream is showing it.

·
♡
25,029 Posts
Maria's match isn't at bet365 scheudle:awww:

they're just showing Cohen vs Schiavonne, Cornet vs Erakovic and Li vs Kanepi.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Well, i don't know, maybe because they don't know at which hour will be the match...Vesnina's match isn't on the schedule too and this is not a night session match...So i don't know.I didn't check if they broadcasted Medina/Rybarikova this morning/night :lol: .

·
♡
25,029 Posts
well let's hope they show it but I don't think so:awww: but I think planetstream will show it.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i went to the livescore thread of the tournament and it seems that you're right. They didn't show the last 3 matches:rolleyes:

On planetstream, it should work except Unfortunately, due to copyright restrictions, we cannot air this stream freely in countries India, China, Italy, Spain, France and Belgium. So, i think it's over for me:mad:

·
♡
25,029 Posts
i went to the livescore thread of the tournament and it seems that you're right. They didn't show the last 3 matches:rolleyes:

On planetstream, it should work except Unfortunately, due to copyright restrictions, we cannot air this stream freely in countries India, China, Italy, Spain, France and Belgium. So, i think it's over for me:mad:
awww:hug:

great that I'm not in Spain now:D but I'm sure there will be more streams!

1 - 20 of 240 Posts