Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Stay slamless
17,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beautiful game, sunny, smart attitude and killer smile. I'm on the wagon.

She's exactly what the WTA needs at this point, she has the power to bring in a new market no-one really has in recent years (South America.)

Watch her lead the WTA marketing campaign next year. :hearts:

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
Re: I'm in love with Garbine Muguruza

Should we alert the media?

·
Registered
20,938 Posts

She's exactly what the WTA needs at this point, she has the power to bring in a new market no-one really has in recent years (South America.)

NOP

South America is a poor region where people care mostly about football not tennis so her market is very limited. Her game is mostly based on hitting the ball harder then your opponent and she has a solid service game so that makes her tennis very basic, but i give you that can be efficient this days since the emphasis is on power (preferable an control power to be successful). Regard her look. Personal i'm attracted more of Eugenie due to her more feminin body/look than i could be of Garbine. :wink2:

·
Registered
25,056 Posts

Settle down :spit:

·
Registered
35 Posts

Consistency is not always there but that can improve.
Definately see her as Top5 Player in the next decade :)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

Watch her lead the WTA marketing campaign next year.
Garbine plays for Spain and her father is a Spaniard so I do not get the South American connection.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

Beautiful game, sunny, smart attitude and killer smile.I'm on the wagon.

:crying:Caro..

·
Registered
47,498 Posts

She's a very very pretty smile. That's already a plus in a girl.

·
Registered
11,305 Posts

NOP

South America is a poor region where people care mostly about football not tennis so her market is very limited. Her game is mostly based on hitting the ball harder then your opponent and she has a solid service game so that makes her tennis very basic, but i give you that can be efficient this days since the emphasis is on power (preferable an control power to be successful). Regard her look. Personal i'm attracted more of Eugenie due to her more feminin body/look than i could be of Garbine. :wink2:
One more proof that majority of Halep fans never watched tennis before 2013 or 2014.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts

Watch her lead the WTA marketing campaign next year.
NOP

South America is a poor region where people care mostly about football not tennis so her market is very limited. Her game is mostly based on hitting the ball harder then your opponent and she has a solid service game so that makes her tennis very basic, but i give you that can be efficient this days since the emphasis is on power (preferable an control power to be successful). Regard her look. Personal i'm attracted more of Eugenie due to her more feminin body/look than i could be of Garbine.

You do realise South America has quite a number of South American grand slam champions dating back to the 1950's?

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

NOP

:hug::hug:

·
Registered
20,938 Posts

One more proof that majority of Halep fans never watched tennis before 2013 or 2014.
I started in the middle of 90' to watch tennis, but not regulary.

Try to pointed out what are the proofs that makes me so limited in to know tennis. Why do you speak negatively about yourself? It just makes you look bad.

·
Registered
25,056 Posts

She's a very very pretty smile. That's already a plus in a girl.
And yet it's Ana who looks like she hasn't had a decent meal in years :eek:h:

·
Registered
47,498 Posts

And yet it's Ana who looks like she hasn't had a decent meal in years :eek:h:
:lol: That's another story no. :lol: Garbine does have meat on her bones.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts