Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
169,809 Posts
I like the placement of this tourney during the 2nd week of the USO. It’s also convenient for many players that it’s in fairly close proximity ( a 1 stop flight is 4 hrs and 40 mins ) to the tourney in Quebec City, which will be held the following week :smile2:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I like the placement of this tourney during the 2nd week of the USO. It’s also convenient for many players that it’s in fairly close proximity ( a 1 stop flight is 4 hrs and 40 mins ) to the tourney in Quebec City, which will be held the following week :smile2:
So wozniacki might play here

·
Registered
29,520 Posts

·
Registered
15,018 Posts
Is this another 125K with no qualies(anyone is welcome to answer)? I suppose that's a good idea for the ones that are held during the 2nd week of a slam

·
Registered
15,018 Posts

·
Registered
29,520 Posts

·
Registered
53,697 Posts
MD list

(SR)FRIEDSAM, ANNA-LENA
PEGULA, JESSICA
GASPARYAN, MARGARITA
MARIA, TATJANA
BRADY, JENNIFER
BRENGLE, MADISON
LINETTE, MAGDA
DIYAS, ZARINA
PARMENTIER, PAULINE
GAVRILOVA, DARIA
SIEGEMUND, LAURA
SORRIBES TORMO, SARA
BLINKOVA, ANNA
HADDAD MAIA, BEATRIZ
SHARMA, ASTRA
BOLSOVA , ALIONA
MCHALE, CHRISTINA
NICULESCU, MONICA
OSUIGWE, WHITNEY
FLIPKENS, KIRSTEN
WATSON, HEATHER
LEPCHENKO, VARVARA
TOWNSEND, TAYLOR
MCNALLY, CATHERINE
KREJCIKOVA, BARBORA
KALINSKAYA, ANNA
DI LORENZO, FRANCESCA
GIBBS, NICOLE
TIG, PATRICIA MARIA
FLINK, VARVARA
VICKERY, SACHIA
JAKUPOVIC, DALILA
KIICK, ALLIE
AHN, KRISTIE
CEPEDE ROYG, VERONICA
ARRUABARRENA, LARA
GATTO-MONTICONE, GIULIA
CEPELOVA, JANA
PEREZ, ELLEN
ANDERSON, ROBIN

Q list

LARSSON, JOHANNA
LI, ANN

·
Registered
5 Posts
Weird question maybe, but logistics permitting, could players play singles here and doubles in US Open at the same time? E.g if Flipkens/Larsson make the second week of doubles in US Open, will they automatically have to withdraw from this tourney? Or could they play singles in NH at the same time and just do a w/o if the matches clash? (I guess I know the answer, i.e. no two tournaments the same week, but just checking). Thanks :)

·
Registered
53,697 Posts
Weird question maybe, but logistics permitting, could players play singles here and doubles in US Open at the same time?
No. Just before the Q draw is done everyone still alive in the USO (singles, doubles or mixed) will be removed from here.

·
Registered
29,520 Posts
HADDAD is still entering tournaments :scratch:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts