Tennis Forum banner

Your Thoughts on New TF?

• Total voters
441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
How do I delete my post in a discussion? Or even if I realise that someone has already started a Result Thread, and I want to delete mine. Sorry if this has been answered before. Is there FAQ section?

·
Admin
65,732 Posts
How do I delete my post in a discussion? Or even if I realise that some has already started a Result Thread and I want to delete mine. Sorry if this has been answered before. Is there FAQ section?
FAQ section is here: FAQ

And your question is answered there also:
Only moderators and admins are able to delete a post, as needed, for situations like this one. Simply report the post for assistance.
So yeah, users are not able anymore to delete their own posts/threads, so please just contact anyone of us (admins or mods) via PM or report the post which you want us to delete.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Please, how do I delete shit here?

FAQ section is here: FAQ

And your question is answered there also:

So yeah, users are not able anymore to delete their own posts/threads, so please just contact anyone of us (admins or mods) via PM or report the post which you want us to delete.
Edit: Well OK

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
A long time has passed and it's clear this design is utter scheiße. It was obvious from the first time because there is no way to navigate across different sub forums efficiently and this is ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I've gotten used it now also. Sorta miss reps, where I can privately "comment" to people but whatever. As with any other change in life, you get used to it. Whatever.
I read this this sentence at the posting date and tried to ignore, but I can't get it out of my head.

Changes should always be improvements, this update isn't. I will not get used to it.
Abolish democracy: accepting and getting used to it? companies produce only shit: buy it anyway and getting used to it?
If every person would think like this about anything, than we will find ourselves in the Middle-Ages again.

By the way:
when I copy formatted text from another webpage and put it here why this forum can (sometimes) adapt also the external font size?
But it did not adapt the font sizes from the old forum??? And I cannot edit here the font sizes I want???????
Discovery
Comments

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I can't get used to the 10/7-edit rule, that's fact.
Counts every edited post to the 10/7 rule? also every post I edit within the 24-hour-window?
That would mean, I can't make any comment to any current discussion, in the fear the 10/7 rule could prevent me from update/correct old posts.
(It is erronious to believe that I could post comments and ignore typos thereafter)
Thoughts that can prevent people from posting? Should such thoughts belong to any forum?

Even if pretending I will never make comments to new discussions.
My project is created like one post per calendar year.
If I wanna add new statistics to each year or correct existing data to each year? Now there are 50 years done.
It would need 5 weeks to do that.
The project will have 140 years in the end... Life is too short to work with such abstruse, unworldly rules.
And don't refer us to admins or mods again to do our own work!

All techs, mods and admins should work with the same rule!

And there is still no information about this rule to the users: no last editing date at each post, how many posts edited so far, next window to edit an old post if the 10/7-rule is in effect.
The techs can create such a complex rule to run, but cannot display those simple info to all users?

·
Registered
46,309 Posts
I read this this sentence at the posting date and tried to ignore, but I can't get it out of my head.

Changes should always be improvements, this update isn't. I will not get used to it.
Abolish democracy: accepting and getting used to it? companies produce only shit: buy it anyway and getting used to it?
If every person would think like this about anything, than we will find ourselves in the Middle-Ages again.

By the way:
when I copy formatted text from another webpage and put it here why this forum can (sometimes) adapt also the external font size and I cannot edit here the font sizes I want???????
Discovery
Comments
OK, maybe not everything. Changes in this forum don't affect my life to any great extent, at least not these changes. I'll continue to post here.

·
Registered
18,326 Posts
This one is pretty bad. Just more work for mods/admins.
We should all post terrible things about the mods/admins... they will quickly realize that it is in their own best interests for us to be able to delete our own posts.

:ROFLMAO:

441 - 450 of 450 Posts