Tennis Forum banner

Your Thoughts on New TF?

• Total voters
421 - 440 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
10,979 Posts
I’ve gotten completely used to this new layout now - switching to dark mode helped a great deal. I have no issues whatsoever with the current layout now.

·
La nuit je mens
87,057 Posts
Where are old threads ?

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
Still lost here. How to find the list of threads I started?
The only thing I like about this new template is that I don't have to read the signatures. Some are very annoying. It was an excellent idea to hide them.

·
Registered
21,686 Posts
So we can't edit posts like we used to, which has effectively killed off games here, we can't view our friends list (does that even exist anymore?), we don't have the old smilies and we can't view the threads we started or posts we made past like a month ago. What an update.

Can't wait for the losers in the tech department to provide me with their cheesy one-liner.

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
click on the small avatar at the top of the page, then on following and then on "my discussions"
I did that yesterday before posting. All I saw were my last responses, not the list of thread I created. That feature was easily available in the old forum.

·
Admin
65,732 Posts
I did that yesterday before posting. All I saw were my last responses, not the list of thread I created. That feature was easily available in the old forum.
clicking on following and then "my discussions" should lead you to the list of threads which you created only, that function is working as far as I know. (works for me at least in both forums, also on MTF where I am a "normal" user also)
Let me know, if that is not the case for you, feel free to show a screenshot also about what shows up for you if you click on "my discussions"

Clicking on "participated discussions" should lead you to the list of threads in which you posted.

·
Premium Member
27,155 Posts
i think it’s nice to have a update and all, but you must have the option for the old users to keep the classic version

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
By marking text there always opens a "quote | reply" selection dialog. How can I disable this? Or is there a shortcut to cancel this when it shows up?

·
Registered
21,686 Posts
So now we can't edit 10 or more posts for at least 7 days. Nice. Essentially means we can't update the front pages of PAW and Suicide games. Funny thing is the tech guys couldn't give a damn and they didn't even need to make this update at all. The site would've survived without it. Watch. No response or something from that "Steve" account with a cheesy one-liner. Can't wait.

·
Registered
18,724 Posts
So now we can't edit 10 or more posts for at least 7 days. Nice. Essentially means we can't update the front pages of PAW and Suicide games. Funny thing is the tech guys couldn't give a damn and they didn't even need to make this update at all. The site would've survived without it. Watch. No response or something from that "Steve" account with a cheesy one-liner. Can't wait.
This is the thing I wanted to mention, since I am managing PopCon... hideous. Cannot even express how disgusted I feel, and I am with every game manager. We deserve our Edit function to work properly again.

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
I voted "Hard to say". The forum did need a revamp (I think the main goal was to make the forum more mobile friendly) but I am not sure this was the right one. I miss the old emoticons! 😿

·
Registered
46,309 Posts
I've gotten used it now also. Sorta miss reps, where I can privately "comment" to people but whatever. As with any other change in life, you get used to it. Whatever.

·
Registered
21,686 Posts
I've gotten used it now also. Sorta miss reps, where I can privately "comment" to people but whatever. As with any other change in life, you get used to it. Whatever.
Yeah, but for us game managers, they took away our ability to manage it properly.

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
That limitation makes me leave unchanged all the typos and erroneous facts I accidentally write. I need to keep my edits for the more important post to me.
If everybody is doing the same it's not good at all for this Forum and it frustrates everybody. (n)

421 - 440 of 450 Posts