Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldn't it be nice to create a new sub-forum within general topics which
is called "Results"? The GM-section is flooded with results threads which is interesting but there are so many. imo it would be great to have a new sub form especially for posting results.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
it is so annoying. post the results in the player forums! i don't even need to go to wtatour.com anymore to find results, they are all here in GM :mad: :fiery: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VeeDaQueen said:
it is so annoying. post the results in the player forums! i don't even need to go to wtatour.com anymore to find results, they are all here in GM :mad: :fiery: :rolleyes:
with a new sub forum it would be easy to collect these kind of threads and everyone could decide if the information is wished or not. from my point of view a separate forum for results threads would be the perfect solution.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brαm said:
The last thing we need is yet another forum :help:

The forum jump menu is already 4 feet long :rolleyes:
but most of the threads are in the gm or non-tennis section and that's by far. especially for gm i think it's necessary to cut out the result threads. this would be a forum which is for sure quite populated. on the other hand i would close those forums with less than 50 threads and no activity during the last month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts