Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
11,303 Posts
"post quick reply" button doesn't work. I have to use "go advanced" to post any reply. What do I do ? :surprise:

·
Registered
47,997 Posts
Haha, well, to be honest, I immediately switched back to my familiar classic 2 skin. I'm too old to get used to something new like that.:p But congrats anyway folks. :worship::D:worship:
Same here, I switched back to grey skin.
Also, when I go to TF, first I get some sort of news feed? What is going on there? WTA started publishing their news on TF index page? It took me some time to figure out I need to click on "forums" in order to see a list of forums.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
I'm in ruins :sobbing:

·
Registered
589 Posts
It definitely looks more modern, but it's just not TennisForum any more for me :lol: so I'll probably try to go back to the old version. I don't like change :lol:

·
Registered
22,743 Posts
User CP > Edit Your Details > Toggle right sidebar

This allows you to turn off the sidebar on forum threadview pages.

For Premium Members, this turns off the sidebar on all forum pages.
why though? it's a pain in the ass when clicking on "reply" as the sidebar suddenly pops up and narrows the text box... :confused:

·
Registered
30,786 Posts
Are you looking for these in the User CP or Tools > Quicklinks dropdown

Social Groups: http://www.tennisforum.com/groups/

Friends: http://www.tennisforum.com/profile.php?do=buddylist

Jeff
The Friends thing is clear now, but I'm still not clear on accessing the Ignore function. Neither of the above links seem to lead to it and there's nothing in the User CP or in Tools > Quicklinks dropdown.

Also, in my view the Quick Style Chooser is on some pages towards the bottom left about two inches from the bottom, but on most pages it is in the middle, right at the bottom.

·
Registered
52,186 Posts
Same here, I switched back to grey skin.
Also, when I go to TF, first I get some sort of news feed? What is going on there? WTA started publishing their news on TF index page? It took me some time to figure out I need to click on "forums" in order to see a list of forums.
I don't like the "home" page either, which I won't use , nor that 'Recent discussions' side bar that I couldn't care less about but can't hide everywhere since I'm no premium member.. I guess it's supposed to give better access but I don't buy it :| it seems strange . but oh well..

I'll have to deal with it ;)

still, good job to those concerned :hatoff:

·
7,425 Posts

How can I get rid of this "Recent Discussions" thing?
I'm on my phone & keeps taking me to recent discussions
That's thats last thing I wanna see.

How do u turn Side bar off ?
User CP > Edit Your Details > Toggle right sidebar

(might not work on mobile mode, but try switching to Full mode, toggle sidebar off, then back to mobile mode)

·
7,425 Posts
Unfortunately I see an ad after every top post on a page. Is that something that can be disabled?
Strangely I don't. It's a feat for the Admins only I suppose. >:)

Seriously, maybe it's browser related (I have Firefox) or linked to other features or specific profile setups wrongly interpreted by the new code.

·
Administrator
1,927 Posts
Unfortunately I see an ad after every top post on a page. Is that something that can be disabled?
Some ads are geo targeted so it could be you're seeing that. You should only see four ad spaces total one up top, one on the bottom, and two on the right top and bottom. Can you screenshot it for me?

Thanks!

Kyle

·
Registered
22,743 Posts
Strangely I don't. It's a feat for the Admins only I suppose. >:)

Seriously, maybe it's browser related (I have Firefox) or linked to other features or specific profile setups wrongly interpreted by the new code.
no issues for me as well using firefox with adblock plus...

·
Registered
35,774 Posts
I don't actually mind the new colors, but the text size is just too big for my liking. Reducing the size in the browser unfortunately makes
Code:
 text almost ineligible. 

Would it be possible to use the old post icons when using classic mode? The new, giant ones look really out of place. I'm talking about these things: [IMG]http://www.tennisforum.com/images/TennisForum_2015/icons/post_warning.png[/IMG]

·
Registered
23,081 Posts
will the app finally be available for windows phones NOW? :mad: :sobbing:

81 - 100 of 900 Posts