Tennis Forum banner

881 - 900 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
16,022 Posts
It doesn't work for me for some reason.

·
7,502 Posts
I think I asked this a couple of times, but are there any plans to do something about the huge space taken by the Drag&Drop, Trackback & Post Icons sections below the Message box?

I have a frikkin' 1920x1200 screen and i still need to scroll down to hit Submit. It was frustrating from day 1 and doesn't get any better. :(

Either shrink those (in height or place next to each other), ore move the Submit button above them. We need to hit it every time, while most of us don't use those functions at all (or not much).

·
Registered
17,168 Posts
Is it possible to disable the "Recent Discussions" column on the right side?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Can we please have in the mobile version for the User CP a "Mentions", "Likes" and "Quotes" entries like we already have for "Private Messages" and "Subscribed Threads"?

·
Registered
18,512 Posts
^This. Clicking user cp to have to go into sub options is tedious as well. It wouldn't be so bad if we could have quotes, likes and tags on the mobile site.

·
Administrator
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #888
if you tap on your username, you can see your recent activity but momentarily, we don't have the function to go to quotes, likes, etc. Since user-tagging itself is not an original plugin, we might not be able to implement it yet.

I'll keep note of this and ask at our next meeting.

Lee

·
7,502 Posts
@Steve: Sorry to ask this for a 3rd time, but are there any plans to reduce the unnecessary space taken by so many boxes/functions above the Submit/Post Quick Reply buttons?

Or is that in anyway intentional (anti-spam?) or browser related (I'm on Firefox)?

Or am I the only one annoyed that for every single one of my posts, after writing it, I have to reach for my mouse to scroll down to find the Submit button? I guess it's particularly annoying on laptops without touch screen, where the mouse pad is quite efficient for some actions, but mostly sucks when it comes to scrolling.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,732 Posts
This is probably the silliest question anyone has asked about the upgrades, but is there anyway for us to have that blue skin option again?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
if you tap on your username, you can see your recent activity but momentarily, we don't have the function to go to quotes, likes, etc. Since user-tagging itself is not an original plugin, we might not be able to implement it yet.

I'll keep note of this and ask at our next meeting.

Lee
So, did the meeting happen? :)

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
yup,

this is something that they will implement in the future. currently we're very understaff in the app department, they're just working on fixing current app issues.

Lee
Really thanks.
That will be fun, I'll be able to stay in the mobile version for much more time.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I was just wondering... what is "Photo Gallery" ??

Under the "Forums" drop-down menu, the "General Topics" option produces a flyout menu which lists "Photo Gallery" above "General Messages".

When you select this Photo Gallery, you get sent to wtnphotos.com. While there are a couple of entries from 2015, most are from 2013 and older. The site looks like crap and what the hell purpose does it serve, anyways? :confused: Are there a lot of people here that use that shortcut? It seems silly to have to navigate around it every time you want to go to the General Messages forum, which I'm sure is used by many more people.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I was just wondering... what is "Photo Gallery" ??

Under the "Forums" drop-down menu, the "General Topics" option produces a flyout menu which lists "Photo Gallery" above "General Messages".

When you select this Photo Gallery, you get sent to wtnphotos.com. While there are a couple of entries from 2015, most are from 2013 and older. The site looks like crap and what the hell purpose does it serve, anyways? :confused: Are there a lot of people here that use that shortcut? It seems silly to have to navigate around it every time you want to go to the General Messages forum, which I'm sure is used by many more people.

Maybe in the future it will avoid broken links to bankrupt image hosts.

·
Registered
31,590 Posts
One thing I've thought for a while would be nice is if there were a keyboard command equivalent for the "Post Quick Reply" button.

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
I just now noticed that we no longer have to look at credits which we can't use because we can't have vBookie. That used to bother me so much and it goes away, but yet it takes me a while to even notice :facepalm:

Reactions: steve

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Can we please have in the mobile version for the User CP a "Mentions", "Likes" and "Quotes" entries like we already have for "Private Messages" and "Subscribed Threads"?

yup,

this is something that they will implement in the future. currently we're very understaff in the app department, they're just working on fixing current app issues.

Lee

anything we can help with? .

Lee

The above, please. At least the quotes list would be handy and we could use the mobile version more.

881 - 900 of 900 Posts