Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
The site keeps freezing and giving me this error message about a busy script (I'm using firefox):

Script: chrome://global/content/bindings/resizer.xml:31

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
It looks different. But I'm sure I'll get used to it. If not, we can always revert to the old style. :)

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
It's also extremely annoying to have all your unread messages showing first in user cp :sad:
Also if it is "Like" MTF you can disable the word "Like" in yours posts, but people can still like your posts anyway!!!!!!! So why disable the word "Like"?

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The site keeps freezing and giving me this error message about a busy script (I'm using firefox):

Script: chrome://global/content/bindings/resizer.xml:31
Can I get a screen shot and what link are you trying to access?

Jeff

·
Registered
27,383 Posts
How can I change to classic mode on mobile phone?
I saw this "upgrade" already on mtf and didn't like

·
Premium Member
69,649 Posts
Playing around with it I like some new stuff but really hate others so I dunno which version to use :sobbing:
actually new design is not that bad but I dislike the look of PYW tournaments, especially code stuff (entry lists, previous finals) and text is too big in posts imo, I don't know which to use as well :lol: I will have a look at it at the weekend :)

·
7,498 Posts
Not very fond of the (new) Basic Smilies.

I'd rather have a lot more of the (old) Standard Smilies available in the right panel.

Ideally allowing us to customize our preferred smilies. Or TF automatically load your most frequent (or the most frequent overal), but I can imagine that would be too challenging. Still, the new ones are rather big & dominant while quite limited, and the old ones look kinda small and cluttered underneath and are missing some of my most frequent smilies from the old interface.

Also, the quick reply box is kinda huge. The space could be used to enable smilies for that too... or at the very least a to the complete list of smilies, so we don't have to go advanced just for that one smilie we forgot the code for.

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Jeff,

Don't let them get on your nerves, lmao. :drive:
Thanks Angel,

I will be having cocktails tonight.

Going to let people explore and ask questions then jump back online later.

Any major issues that can not be fixed in the next hour or so will be resolved in the next few days.

Jeff

·
7,498 Posts
In Firefox, the Advanced Reply window is very small (but can be enlarged), while the Submit Reply button is too far down the page, that I need to scroll for it (on a 1080p screen). That's gotta get annoying on the long term. Maybe try to shrink or move some elements around (like the drag & drop box from below to the right of the msg box), so that we get the Submit Reply button somewhere closer to the message box.

Also in quick reply actually. There are these three huge bars at the bottom:
- drag & drop file upload
- upload progress
- options (quote msg / show sig)

They could all be somewhat merged in one bar (each taking a third of it), or moved to the right of the message box. Or move the Submit/Preview (repectively Post Quick/Go Adv.) buttons next to the message. Whichever option is technically more feasible, as long as we don't need to scroll down just to find the button to submit.

·
Registered
28,605 Posts
I'll give it a chance, but everything seems so weird right now. :lol:

·
Banned
5,082 Posts
Not very fond of the (new) Basic Smilies. I'd rather have a lot more of the (old) Standard Smilies available in the right panel.
+1

Decrease/increase size (arrows at top right corner of post window) were not there before? Those are handy :yeah:

Test text size

41 - 60 of 900 Posts