Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 900 Posts

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
I've tried to mark all my messages as read but when I click on user cp, I have unread mp from May showing up :confused::eek:h:

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Not only this new look is quite underwhelming ( I didn't want to be meaner than this ), we were not able to visit the board for couple of hours.

I will report all mods and admins for this inconvenience so enjoy your ban :eek:h:
:nerd: There was a Global notice posted and sometimes sites go down for maintenance. Not much we can do.

Jeff

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
This comment makes no sense, why would that be annoying?

Jeff
It used to be recent unread messages and they disappear after a while. Now they're all coming back :tears:

·
Registered
36,225 Posts
I think I got it to revert, but I don't know how to get rid of the sidebar on the right. Please ignore, if I've missed the response.

Also, I keep getting kicked out of the forum and having to relog-in. :tears:

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I think I got it to revert, but I don't know how to get rid of the sidebar on the right. Please ignore, if I've missed the response.

Also, I keep getting kicked out of the forum and having to relog-in. :tears:
try clearing your cache and doing a log out/in and click the remember me box.

Jeff

·
La nuit je mens
87,071 Posts
One click and mark all as read and problem solved.

Jeff
Like I said above, marking all as read doesn't work.

Another remark, when you go in notifications and click on your likes received, you end up on your own profile. Wouldn't it be more logical to end up seeing the posts that got liked ?

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Congrats on the site update

I like the black, red white and grey. Very striking.

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
21 - 40 of 900 Posts