Tennis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
14,455 Posts
it's fine.

The new format is similar to MTF and I got used to that site in a few days. It makes sense to make similar changes to both sites. I hope it proves to be faster and will not miss the outdated graphics.

·
Registered
12,699 Posts
Don't think so, "Visitor Messages" are usually messages left on a member's profile. But I didn't see that here yet.

EDIT: Oh yes, now I see :p
Great, thanks. :yeah:

·
Registered
7,561 Posts

·
Registered
81,448 Posts
It will take some time to get used to this. And I see the Like option only in others' profile, but not in mine. I don't know if this happens to everyone or I can tun it on somehow.
But when someone like your post you will see it...

·
Registered
12,699 Posts
It will take some time to get used to this. And I see the Like option only in others' profile, but not in mine. I don't know if this happens to everyone or I can tun it on somehow.
But when someone like your post you will see it...
You should be able to see two likes now, mine and Saraya!'s :)

·
Banned
6,107 Posts
Awful. As expected.

The likes make me puke.

Can we at least have a bigger quick reply box ?

Also the avatars are not showing in the classic I version.

Is it possible to disable the likes ?
The irony of this being the most liked post in the thread. :lol:

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
Haha, well, to be honest, I immediately switched back to my familiar classic 2 skin. I'm too old to get used to something new like that.:p But congrats anyway folks. :worship::D:worship:
Me too :lol:

·
7,146 Posts
I like that the website got an upgrade. However, it feels like there's information overload and just feels a bit too cluttered right now.

It could probably benefit if it was simplified or if the actual thread and posts weren't so large.

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
How do you get text to stop being centered in Classic I mode?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
81,448 Posts
Adding reputation is private and you can add message.
and you can only give a few reputation in 24 hours but open limit likes or not, Meelis?

·
Registered
12,699 Posts
Is there any difference in adding to reputation or liking a post?
I suppose the difference is that everyone can see you like a post whereas only the recipient sees a rep. Also, on a rep you can make a comment but you can't if you like a post. I think the like function might meant that far fewer good reps are given though.

·
7,146 Posts
Mauriac, I agree. I'd be less likely to actually spread reputation given I don't make a comment in them to begin with. Liking a post is a lot easier.

Adding reputation is private and you can add message.
So then liking a post is purely decorative?

I know other forums have had functions where the amount of posts that were liked by other forum members added to their reputation although that reputation was made public because that was the only way to 'reward' someone.

201 - 220 of 900 Posts