Tennis Forum banner

Should Anabel be impeached as leader of TTT?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should Anabel be impeached (removed as leader) of TTT?

Feel free to vote on this matter.

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
for someone who can post draws with more time :)

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,776 Posts
I don't fucking care about which fucking person runs this fucking game. Well, it's obvious that current organization is not doing very good.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
problem is that anabel doesnt run ttt. anabel posts draws and sign up threads. she may think she can do what she likes, but the fact is that she has to follow the rules too, like san diego. she didnt make the rules either, the rules were made a long time ago with many players.

mikey runs itf.

i post ranks.

ttt is in many ways a joint effort.
maybe you dont like the draws being a few days late, but i guess she cant help being ill.

just because you dont like someone, doesnt mean you can just remove them from posting some draws and sign up threads. fact of the matter is that anabel has been doing this for years, and she has done a good job.

so i think we should leave anabel alone to continue posting the draws and sign up threads - not running the whole game.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
If that is the case, Phil, then someone else can be assigned to do the draws in the event that she is just late. There is no problem with her doing what she does, but she should not get mad if someone else posts the sign-up thread just because she wasn't able to do it herself.

If the draw isn't out by Tuesday, someone should just make it. And by "someone" I mean someone who actually has held positions like that in the past (i.e. Alx or you).

The only reason there would be a problem in this game w/ the "director" is when the power goes to the head. And that happens slightly too often. However, I think that it's fine as it is, given that she doesn't really run it anyway - most of us don't let her.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Philip... she DOES do what she likes.

Note that she hasn't been here to read the San Diego predicament yet... so you can't really comment on that.

I'll go over some things.

1) The draw situation - It's not just this week she's been late... it's been since the grass season. The "she's sick" excuse is rather lame... since she's been online... and it takes 2 minutes to make a sign-up thread, and 2 more minutes to make draws with 8 people in them.

2) Her situation at the Aussie Open. Yes, we know she was cheated... but would ANYONE else been given a 2nd chance to play?

3) Her situation at Roland Garros... where she refused to play for an entire week. Again, if that was ANYONE else, that player would have been forced to w/o.

4) "Rules" state that you can't change umpires during matches. She forced me to stay with 1 umpire throughout a match... but it was just fine for her to change umps during her match with ASV. Then when ASV complains about it... she pulls her normal bullshit. This is just an example of her shoving the rules down our throat... and her not following them.

5) The most important reason, and I'm fully aware this is the pot calling the kettle back... Anabel promotes fighting in this game, and that's why TTT is in the sorry state it is. Don't give me that bullshit that she's only defending herself... she purposely antagonizes people on here with her actions.

I could list more things here... and I don't even think she fixes draws like most people think she does.

I just think removing her from having any control in this game would be best.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
You all forget that i created the game.

All rules were made by me. Yes i know also Dokic power, TOT TC & Williamslover did. But they never cared running the game.

When i needed help i took it, that's why ILT makes ranks and Mikey ITF, and when i can't do my work Alx does.

For the last time, i say this. When you create a game, you have the rights over it. If any of the players who created it want to colaborate in it, we would talk about it. At the moment, any of those 4 people have showed interest on doing it.

For the rest, if you don't like how things work in TTT, don't play it. No one force you to play this game.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
I voted yes, for afew reasons. I think Anabel feels without her running it now TTT wouldn't exist, which is wrong. I would like to see afew people running the game together in a group effort, instead of one person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts