Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone a clue what the new WTA-rankings are after Roland Garros?

* How small is the gap between Kim & Justine?
* Can Lindsay jump over Venus in a few weeks?
* Where's Harkleroad now?
* And what about Petrova & Zvonareva?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Justine is 500 points behind Kim, but she is first in the race to the Championships
Simply put....if Lindsay even plays Wimby she WILL pass Venus...
Zvonareva will be ranked #20
Petrova and Harkleroad I don't know
Ai is #12
Maggie is #13
Coetzer is 16
Conchi is 17
Seles is 18

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
here are the rankings through US Open

1. Kim 4875
2. Justine 4010
3. Serena 3845
4. Lindsay 2362
5. Amelie 1871
6. Venus 1618
7. Jennifer 1461
8. Chanda 1871

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx a lot!!!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Ai, Maggie :)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Justine will be defending some points here in the coming weeks.... so we'll see how she does.

If she can maintain her steely temperament and confidence she might do well.

This is all good because I had resigned myself to a year of Serena dominance, but now it is all up in the air. It's great to have a challenger. When ASV challenged Stefi, it was great too. She was never able to rise above Stefi, but still, it seemed as if the possibility was there.

I expect Serena to do very well on hardcourt and grass. But at least the Grand Slam is no longer available.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
easy said:
here are the rankings through US Open

1. Kim 4875
2. Justine 4010
3. Serena 3845
4. Lindsay 2362
5. Amelie 1871
6. Venus 1618
7. Jennifer 1461
8. Chanda 1871

who told u that serena and venus wont play well in wimby and in hardcourt season?it's great to see how ppl think that things wont change anymore...c'mon the 2 belgians did great right now but it doesnt mean that they'll be the best always in all tourneys! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Lindsayfan said:
who told u that serena and venus wont play well in wimby and in hardcourt season?it's great to see how ppl think that things wont change anymore...c'mon the 2 belgians did great right now but it doesnt mean that they'll be the best always in all tourneys! :rolleyes:

Ummm... I think you missed the point. Easy is showing us what the points would look like if everything from now till after the USO was taken off. Not what Easy thinks the ranking will look like after USO.

That's what it looks like anyway. You sound like one of those crazy people who always assumes the worst in every post. :rolleyes: :p

LOL :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts