Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
26,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the old record of around 10,500 from Roland Garros 2008 (don't know which match that was :p) has been shattered this morning. :eek:

It must have been because of an abnormally high number of guests at that time. Also, the board was down for a while (same for MTF). Some kind of spam attack?

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
today was an abnormal day, murray withdrew, serena withdrew, genie lost, fognini lost, nadal won without making any UE's other than df's. plus, alot of the faves won today. special day

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,564 Posts
Wasn't TF a bit slow and actually down this afternoon? Or was it yesterday afternoon?

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
today was an abnormal day, murray withdrew, serena withdrew, genie lost, fognini lost, nadal won without making any UE's other than df's. plus, alot of the faves won today. special day
What's abnormal about Bouchard losing? :shrug:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the old record of around 10,500 from Roland Garros 2008 (don't know which match that was :p) has been shattered this morning. :eek:

It must have been because of an abnormally high number of guests at that time. Also, the board was down for a while (same for MTF). Some kind of spam attack?
I noticed like 16,000 people viewing GM around the same time, last night - before any matches started today. Spambot attack? Should we be concerned? :scared:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I noticed like 16,000 people viewing GM around the same time, last night - before any matches started today. Spambot attack? Should we be concerned? :scared:
^ This.

How many of you have received MPs about buying shirts? The guy had literally 0 messages and was just a spammer. So many bots as of lately... :crying2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts