Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im a new member, well not exactly a new member i was a member about a year ago my username was JCAP (lisa) just wanted to tell everyone its great to be back in this awesome site. :bounce:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome back LCM!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, this is the best site ever!!!
Fill me in, whats been happenin the last wee while then?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
b.t.w how do ya get a pic to go under your name and writting i cant remember its been so long lol

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Welcome back!!! It's always great to have new Jen fans because, well, Jen is the BEST!!!

What's been happening?? Absolutely nothing. Jen had shoulder surgery in Janurary and has been out the entire season. But as of right now, she is entered to play Linz and Moscow!!! Woohoo!!! The comeback begins!!

To get a picture under you name, go to your user CP and then go to avatar settings. From there, you can upload an image or provide the URL to one you like.

Ok, hope that helps and welcome back again!!! :wavey:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
long story, basically had been goin with a fella for near a year and it didnt workout so partyn sorta took ova and got stupid and a bit mad but never worry im back now!! I still watched the tennis and kpt update with the injury ect. but basically never visited here sorry guys but im back now lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks big show 21

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks MaryAm619 :wavey:

Thats why im postin all the time now Jennifer's Wife :lol: :p Hopefully when the weekend comes i wont have the chance to post :lol: :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts