Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, Awesome Forums, Glad to be a Lifetime Member!!

See you all in the Forums!!

Paul

·
Administrator
64,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul :yeah:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

I'm new in this forum. I have a lot of interest in tennis. Hope I will able to know all information about tennis and discuss with you.
Keep me in your prayer. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, everyone! I'm new here as well :)

For some reason, I don't have the permissions to create a new thread - weird.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys! I am new to this forum though I have started posting as I thought we weren't allowed to post in here as I tried to make an introduction topic and it wouldn't let me lol
But anyway, as you can guess, my favourite player is Wang Qiang. My favourite male player would have to be Federer atm, though I don't follow the men's tennis as much as I do for the women's tennis.
Anyway, thank you for reading :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some of my previous free tips, but from now on you can track me on telegram.

D. Thiem vs K. Khachanov 2 odd 1.61 YES
K. Anderson vs R. Nadal 1 odd 2.25 YES
S.Bolelli vs B. Schnur 1 odd 1.82 YES
P. Lorenzi vs R. Berankis 2 odd 1.70 YES
L. Mayer vs M. Kecmanovic 1 odd 2.25 NO
F. Verdasco vs P. Lorenzi 1 (-3 games) odd 1.58 YES

*Important update* That would be all considering free tips, from now on I am using telegram channel >all_about_tennis< Join me there! Subscription $5 daily, $10 monthly, $70 yearly (payments via BTC). I hope we can continue this great run. If you need further explanations send me PM.
p.s. match reports, injury news and players quotes from ticker.tennisform will be shared besides tennis tips. Just to mention that 12 months individual subscription on tennisform ticker stand 250 euro. On this channel you get it for free.

since the telegram channel is private here is an invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEW6nLNO6HIL3vxusg

Print screen of the channel, I hope it is tidy enough for you: https://imgur.com/vaDrG05

1 - 15 of 15 Posts