Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi y'all!

quite new here ... could someone please introduce themself to me?

btw, what the FUCK is happening at melbourne?! too many players are retiring. i suppose this is another venus or martina thing. whatever.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
welcome to the board.;)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
um isn't that Kelly from Survivor? ;)

·
64,027 Posts
Which Kelly? :rolleyes: She was in original Survivor or Survivor III? :p There have two same name, Kelly ;)

The original Kelly is a witch! :mad: I don't like her because she voted my favourite castaway, Susan out! :sad:

I like Kelly from Survivor III :p

BTW - Welcome aboard :wavey:

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
<EMBED SRC='http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=190167015/pagename=/RP/SHARE/soundclip.html/itemdescriptionid=1250849/disc=1/track=1/source=MP2/mpeg=2/mp2.mp2' VOLUME='90' HEIGHT='60' WIDTH='144' LOOP='infinite' AUTOSTART='true' HIDDEN='true' Pfont size='-2'Music>

Rock on!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Welcome....BUT KELLY WAS NOT A BITCH!;) LEX WAS THE BITCH!;)

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
welcome to the boards! who are your faves?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I just have to welcome anyone who puts the 'b' word in their handle. Welcome frigid_bitch! :wavey:

I hated Susan from Survivor I. If Kelly from Survivor Africa was such a sore loser, then what was Susan? Just a loser, full stop? ;)Agree with KC, Lex was the bitch. Talk about paranoia and psychotic behaviour at its finest.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Welcome to the board!I dont watch Survivor...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aloysius - bitch is a pretty word ;)

yeah, i know. but bitchiness is a compliment. lex was not bitchy, he was neanderthal moron from the planet idiot. with big tom as high lord asshole.

i actually dont have a favorite. who can recommend me one?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts