Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps! I'm new here, and a huge Marti Fan! I've followed her for about 6.5 years!

Anyway I heard something from a friend and I wanna know if it's true and I figured this would be the place to ask. Someone said Martina and Anna Kissed after the doubles match, and that the Sun in UK and a few Aussie Papers are running the pic. Anyone have it, or have the story? Curiousity is killing me ;)

Once again Hi Everyone! :wavey:

:bounce: GO MARTI GO!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Hey Blogger Dives!

So what if they kissed.... :rolleyes: It's not like they french-kissed... I hope.... ;) But I bet the guys here would LOVE it! :p

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
:eek: Only in my dream, blogger!:eek:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I saw the end of Martina and Anna's semi-final and they did kiss but only as most players do, they kissed each other's cheeks.
Typical that The Sun and other newspapers would have to try and make something out of nothing.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
are you sure the Sun saw Anna and not me????;):confused:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't look at me.... lol I was just asking did anyone see this pic ;)

Someone I chat with from England told me he had the pic from The Sun and they were indeed kissing on the lips... I didn't believe it so I thought I'd ask if anyone here had it. lol He didn't have a scanner or I would have made him send it so we could find out the truth of the matter.... ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts