Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Dani pls dont break your beautiful neck :)
Chanda is bit smaller :) than you, eh? :angel:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've got my slides from the labo center, I'll do my best to put them online as soon as possible ( it will be long, there are so many to scan !).

Pinky, is this you in this attachment ? It's the only canadian flag or sign I saw last week :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Attachments

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
paulhc said:
I've got my slides from the labo center, I'll do my best to put them online as soon as possible ( it will be long, there are so many to scan !).

Pinky, is this you in this attachment ? It's the only canadian flag or sign I saw last week :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hahaha NO thats not me... i was wearing a bucket hat from Roots Canada... anyways.. i should tell you guys that im Vietnamese so you should be looking out for an asian girl! :rolleyes:

and that woman looks like she's in her 30s! im 15yrs old! :rolleyes:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Talking about pictures...!!! my dad said he didnt go it them yet! it wasnt 'ready' :mad:

damnit! im skipping school tomorrow to go with my dad to get them!!! anyways i'll have them scanned by ... say next week>??? i gotta borrow a scanner...

and how do you put your name on the picture.. so no one will steal it??? heheh...

·
Registered
743 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
hahaha NO thats not me... i was wearing a bucket hat from Roots Canada... anyways.. i should tell you guys that im Vietnamese so you should be looking out for an asian girl! :rolleyes:

and that woman looks like she's in her 30s! im 15yrs old! :rolleyes:
I know, it was just for fun...
I know that "Nguyen" is a vietnamese name, I know you're a teenage Birdinky :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We always have to explain and justify everything...:rolleyes: ...tiring...

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
paulhc said:
I know, it was just for fun...
I know that "Nguyen" is a vietnamese name, I know you're a teenage Birdinky :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We always have to explain and justify everything...:rolleyes: ...tiring...

Birdinky?! what the heck?! :confused: lol i've been called everything but not ever that...! lol i dont kno what it means!

hahaha jus wait you guys... i'll have the pictures soon... you'll see me soon... ;) hahah

why dont we post our pics.. so we have an idea of what we each look like?? how about that...

i'll go first... bare with me now... i jus hope you guys dont go blind... :p

this was from last summer...

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
NEVER!

I promise you guys you will see my picture UNTIL I have one taken with Daniela :amen to that:

But since it's going to be a looooong while until that happens, here's a preview :p

okay that scared the CRAP outta me! it was loading and all i saw was this HUGE eye staring back at me!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

man THATS cheap! :rolleyes:
no screcets should be kept from the Cocktail Party!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
why dont we post our pics.. so we have an idea of what we each look like?? how about that...

i'll go first... bare with me now... i jus hope you guys dont go blind... :p

this was from last summer...
*eyes closed*

haven't seen it............don't wana see it!

i'll post mine when i get one scanned

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
chapel said:
i haven't seen pics from any of you guys, not even joe's. i think he posted 2.....

are you blind? i posted mine already.. but i dont kno about the others... :rolleyes: dont be shy now! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts