another Russian we dont know :)

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
That is one sweet racquet. :lol:

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
OMG, the make-up is too heavy for a 15year old girl. Nicole, puh-lease don't enter their desperate search of fresh tennis blonde meat. It would be so sad :sad:

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
pla said:
OMG, the make-up is too heavy for a 15year old girl. Nicole, puh-lease don't enter their desperate search of fresh tennis blonde meat. It would be so sad :sad:
SHE'S 15!!!!!

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daniel said:
another Russian we dont know :)
she is not Russian... she is from the Czech Republic.... this reminds me of the NAvratilova confusion....

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pla said:
Ohh please.... this is a photoshoot... blame the dudes who where directing it... not her...

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
Duiz™ said:
she is not Russian... she is from the Czech Republic.... this reminds me of the NAvratilova confusion....
Hmm...? They certainly grow em big in the Czech Republic. I could have sworn she was in her 20's. rather attractive too. :cool:
*I mean for a 15 yr old* ...ahem...

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ReeVeeDynasty said:
Hmm...? They certainly grow em big in the Czech Republic. I could have sworn she was in her 20's. rather attractive too. :cool:
*I mean for a 15 yr old* ...ahem...
she is good

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
gurl_tennis said:
pretty.....but who is she?

They already said sheis Vaidisova, the wonder girl who lost to Shaughnessy last time in Menphis.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Wow doesn't look like her! What's with all the younger girls doing photoshoots now? Misa, now Nicole... is Sesil next? :haha:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.