Tennis Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts
:bounce: WAY TO GO GIRL! :bounce:

Good Luck against Svetlana! ;)

Great match again! :D Amélie's serve was really good for a large part of the match :bigclap: , just a little blip in the second set! I was totally wrong about it being a race to the net today :rolleyes: ;) ; actually it seemed that Amélie's tactic was to hit really deep all the time and keep Lisa back, which worked really well!! :D There were some volleys, not as many as I expected, but Amélie's serve in the first set was :eek: :D .

Can I order some DFWM for tomorrow? ;)

Bonne Chance Amélie

Reactions: mauresmofan
Didn't bring her serve today but kept the errors down at key stages. Amélie will need to bring everything tomorrow to take care of Lindsay. The wolf is at the door don't let her in!

Brilliant!!! What a superb match!! :woohoo: Wow, Amélie saved 8 break points in the first set and then took Svetlana's service game with her first break point!! :eek: :D Amélie's serve wasn't good today! :scared: Only 50% of first serves (though 81% of these points she then won), but really it's a measure of how well she was playing that even though her serve was off for much of the match, she still won in straight sets! :D That said, she served out the first set to 'love' magnificently, finishing with an ace!! :bowdown: It's so great to see her so happy and so positive!! :yeah:
:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: Bien joué Amélie!! :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Bonne Chance contre Lindsay!![:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Allez allez allez!! You can do it!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

How unlucky to get an injury in the final. The first game was so good and I think it happened when she lunged for Lindsays brilliant passing shot for the break. Hope she pulls out this week - Momo needs to rest this reoccuring injury! Lindsay really dwarfed that Porshe!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.