Tennis Forum banner

New Car Key for Amélie

4K views 69 replies 24 participants last post by  mauresmofan 
#1 ·
:drive: Go get that Porsche Amélie! :drive:

#16 ·
Linnie said:
A little board etiquette, please. This is an Amélie cheering thread, not a Lindsay cheering thread. Thank you :)

:lol: Good job Linnie - keeping us safe from the intruders! I'll be able to sleep soundly tonight! :p

*Sings "Did you ever know that you're my hero"* :kiss:

#18 ·
mauresmofan said:
:lol: Good job Linnie - keeping us safe from the intruders! I'll be able to sleep soundly tonight! :p

*Sings "Did you ever know that you're my hero"* :kiss:
LOL!!!! sorry

#22 ·
That Linnie must have more wicked witchery than Stevie Nicks!

Last night on a Tuesday night my flatmate returned with a half dozen of his noisy friends, did I mention it was a Tuesday night?, decided to have a house party, last night was Tuesday wasn't it?, and at 4AM him being a DJ and all decided to go on his decks and play really loud music, it was Tuesday after all, So at about 5 in the AM the cops came having gotten some complaints from fellow disgrundled sleepers and got them to shut the hell up. So so much for my good nights sleep - I will never again use my sarcastic tone against Linnie :worship: :tape:

#25 ·
Own it Mauresmo!

Burn the rubber!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.