Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am broke again, haha, isn't this my story about every other month!

Anyway, I thought I could try selling things on ebay, because even if I get a job, it won't pay so much and I need some good money for the next month or so.

I have a program from the 2000 Champions on Ice tour. In it I have quite a few people's autographs. Including Olympic champions Oksana Baiul, Alexei Yagudin, and Dorothy Hamill. It also includes more autographs, like Michelle Kwan, Nicole Bobek and so on.

I am curious, is anyone here a big skating fan? If so, what do you think is a reasonable starting price. I don't want to start too high because no one will bid, but I don't want to rip myself off either.

Any other advice on ebay in general would be appreciated, I've never sold on there before!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no, Seles. Ebay clearly states you may not sell body parts!! However, we can work something out on the side if you wish. :)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Show the goods and I'll front the cash. Flatstat has been away for awhile, so I'm looking for a temporary fix until he cums back to me. ;)

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping so we can get back to the question at hand, thanks Seles for throwing this off track. hehe

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
um i start everything low and then if its not high enough by day 5 or so i cancel the auction lol By starting low you avoid some insertion fees. Make sure you put as many key words in the title as you can

1 - 7 of 7 Posts