Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Navratilova's doubles team beat Dokic's doubles team 6-4 5-7 6-2 in the Italian Open final. Another doubles title for Navratilova. :eek:

Btw, didn't Dokic complain at Eastbourne about Navratilova getting a center court? Well Navratilova kicked her butt today at age 46, Dokic should have shown more respect to a legend.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
selesrules said:
Navratilova's doubles team beat Dokic's doubles team 6-4 5-7 6-2 in the Italian Open final. Another doubles title for Navratilova. :eek:

Btw, didn't Dokic complain at Eastbourne about Navratilova getting a center court? Well Navratilova kicked her butt today at age 46, Dokic should have shown more respect to a legend.

:NotWorthy:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
It was a tough match. Cannot be described as "spanked xyz's little butt" :rolleyes:

Dokic and Martina had an argument in the lockerroom at Eastbourne too. Damir Dokic said Martina was a "dirty old lesbian."

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
is martina playing singles at eastbourne and wimby this year?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Zummi said:
It was a tough match. Cannot be described as "spanked xyz's little butt" :rolleyes:

Dokic and Martina had an argument in the lockerroom at Eastbourne too. Damir Dokic said Martina was a "dirty old lesbian."
Really? But in a way he's right. She's getting a bit on the old side. She's a lesbian. And with all her experience I bet she can get down n dirty. But I guess he meant it in the "urgh... a lesbian... I feel so threatened cos I have a small peepee and only last 2 minutes and lesbians can go at it all night... I'm an inferior man!!!! arrrrgggghhhh!!! plus I'm pig ugly!!!!!" way.

I've been drinking orange juice...

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Nice victory for Martina - would have been a sweet win over Dokic after Eastbourne!!!

Zummi - Any idea how this will affect their standing in the race to the chase??

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats Martina! :) Time to go after the Roland Garros doubles crown!

...Ah, and with a resurgent Leander Paes by her side, she's a definite threat to take the mixed as well!

-neil

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
ifit were singles and jelena lost to martina on clay id worry. martina at 46 for is certainly a better doubles player than jelena but the loss was close..

btw - there was another martina-dokci incident at eastbourne about their schedules to use a particular practice court last year...or so i heard.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
SM - Apparently there was quite a heated exchange between jelena and Martina in the lockeroom..

Dokic needs to learn some respect, Martina has won more grand slam titles after 46 than Dokic has in her life lol

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
Hm, it’s very easy to get upset when 46y. lesbo staring at your teenage body in lockeroom I guess. ;)

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
vutt said:
Hm, it’s very easy to get upset when 46y. lesbo staring at your teenage body in lockeroom I guess. ;)
LOL at the Jelena fan in denial -Jelena was upset cuz she got shifted to backcourt as the # 1 seed (quite rightly), Jelena should be so lucky for Martina to be interested in her!!!

Maybe it was martina's way of ensuring Damir would kill himself lol

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Czechfan said:
LOL at the Jelena fan in denial -Jelena was upset cuz she got shifted to backcourt as the # 1 seed (quite rightly), Jelena should be so lucky for Martina to be interested in her!!!

Maybe it was martina's way of ensuring Damir would kill himself lol
lol, vutt may well be in denial, most dokictards are ;) with the exception of myself :angel: and SM :cool:

however, vutt's denial is no worse than YUOR denial over Wacko Jackson being a 44 year old PEDO who likes to sleep with 15 year old bois

troof!

- Car Key Boi :D

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
HAHAHAHA! Im still laughing about the title of this thread!
What else is there to say? Martina's kicking girls' asses that are almost young enough to be her grandchildren! She's nothing less than a legend!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Navratilova deserves the utmost respect. I have seen Conchita play against her in doubles in recent years. Despite the fact that Navratilova publically trashes Conchita personally and professionally every chance she gets, Conchita always shows her a ton of deference on the court. No one can accuse Conchita of being unprofessional, which is about the only thing Navratilova has not accused her of. Of course, Conchita usually beats her on both counts, so maybe that explains it! I have said it before and I will say it again, Navratoliva was (is) a great champion, and usually, I am all for her, but it speaks volumes on character that she can trash someone over and over who will never even come close to being the champion that she is, not even in dispute, so mercilessly.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Celeste- Isnt it time to get over it already?? Your not even making sense!!

Martina made a few comments about Conchita's lazy ass, how she fluked one title and has done baiscally nothing since - TROOF!

But in one sentence you say - "Navratilova publically trashes Conchita personally and professionally every chance she gets" and then you say "No one can accuse Conchita of being unprofessional, which is about the only thing Navratilova has not accused her of"

So make up your paranoid mine Celeste - Does Martina trash her prfesionally or not???

I mean Ive sen a few comments Martina made where she did utter some resentment of the fact that Martinez fluked the match of her life at Wimbledon and seemed to rest on that victory for the rest of her career.

Martina hates wasted potential and honey, Martinez is DEFINITIVE wasted potential. I mean, I read EVERY Navratilova interview, and you are FULL OF SHIT saying she 'trashes her every chance she gets', wake up you paranoid thing.

+ CKB - Maybe I am in denial about Wacko - But its sure as hell gonna take more than your bullshit 'real' documents from some bullshit website to convince me!! TROOF!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts