Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NATO News/NATO vs Russia/The scenarios of war/Facts or exaggerations?

Since will most likely be an war between NATO and Russia in the near or distant future. Here is the military active power of Eastern Europe Nato states and Russia.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Military strength of Eastern Europe NATO members states

Nato and Russian bases in Europe!

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Dan, you need help.
Why? :sad: Isn't it better to be realistic and not denied the increasing danger that is right now. I'm sure majority will not want to see a war, but still.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: NATO vs Russia/Military strength of Eastern Europe NATO members states

The situation in the eastern region of Ukraine.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Brits are realistic enough.

1,600 British troops head to Jordan for war game

A logistics war game aims to ensure the Army can still dispatch a 30,000-strong force to a crisis zone anywhere in the world, despite sharp cuts in the past five years

More than British 1,600 troops will head to the Middle East to practise an Iraq invasion-scale operation for the first time in more than a decade.

The logistics war game in Jordan aims to ensure the Army can still deploy a 30,000-strong force of tanks and troops to a crisis zone anywhere in the world, despite sharp defence cuts in the past five years.

Exercise Shamal Storm could be a dry run for one day having to send a large armoured force of British troops to Eastern Europe if there was ever a Russian confrontation with Nato, sources said.

source - 1,600 British troops head to Jordan for war game - Telegraph

Great Britain Preparing for War against Russia

The UK armed forces are preparing for war against Russia. It is the objective of the Shamal Storm exercise in Jordan, which will be held in February 2016. More than 1,600 personnel and 300 armored vehicles will be sent in Jordan. It is the largest exercise in the Middle East that the United Kingdom has taken part in since 2001.
The UK and the USA are both Atlanticist powers, historically opposing continental Russia. The United Kingdom is the US’ strategic ally, considering Russia as the threat to its national security

source -> Great Britain Preparing for War against Russia | Katehon think tank. Geopolitics & Tradition

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Where it held military exercises of Russia 2015

Where it held military exercises of NATO in 2015

Allied Shield

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Incidents involving Russia and NATO forces for the past years.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Russian Airforce tests NATO reaction time!

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Russia carries missiles near its borders

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

Why? :sad: Isn't it better to be realistic and not denied the increasing danger that is right now.
That you think you're being "realistic" when in fact you clearly show a singular obsessive negative bias and fixation is, I'd guess, why.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

That you think you're being "realistic" when in fact you clearly show a singular obsessive negative bias and fixation is, I'd guess, why.
Do you really believe that Turkey won't engage NATO in an war sooner or later. The situation is almost as bad as there were in cold war times. Everything can degenerate very quickly. Is better to be a little bit obsessive realistic than a blind sheep.

If the risk were minuscule, majority of countries would not be engaged in an increase in military capabilities.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: NATO vs Russia/The scenarios of war. Facts or exaggerations?

Look at this article @pov and see USA military vision in eastern Europe.

America wants to invests four times more money in troops and weaponry in Eastern Europe. Silence suspect in Bucharest

Google Traducere

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

Do you really believe that Turkey won't engage NATO in an war sooner or later
I believe that you aren't getting the point of what I posted.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

Look at this article @pov and see USA military vision in eastern Europe.
Thanks but I'm all set. This is your interest. Sure once in a while I do muse on such things but . . :shrug:

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts

A war with NATO would be suicidal for Russia, that and the fact you're extremely obsessive about this, leads me to believe anything you post here cannot be used as a viable source. You tried though sweety.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

A war with NATO would be suicidal for Russia, that and the fact you're extremely obsessive about this, leads me to believe anything you post here cannot be used as a viable source. You tried though sweety.
Nothing is invented by me. I'm just an messenger which gathered together some information only, but is your right to believe some facts or not. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts

Russia doesn't want a war against Europe. We could've had that for a long time if they wanted to. The US wants a war between Russia and Europe on European area, that's it. They try everything to instigate Europe against Russia and reverse. But Putin is too canny for the Americans, Merkel and Hollande obviously not.

·
Registered
11,638 Posts

Relax guys, no nuclear war is coming until someone finds out how to shoot down 1000+ ballistic missiles and thousands of cruise missiles like Kalibr or Iskander with tactical nuclear warheads.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts