Tennis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hev`s first match for loong...
Yeah, in massive contrast, that was actually Greys 22nd singles match in 22 days, literally, although some of those matches were like 45 minute 6-0/1 6-0/1 routines over far weaker players. Grey will probably end up a doubles player.

·
Registered
11,375 Posts
Did Emma shout adje? AKA Ivanovic

·
Registered
40,700 Posts
Jo-Ko gets knockouted again. ;)
Boulter is in form, however if Konta keeps loosing she may have to decide about the French because she’s got stacks of points to defend and early losses would ruin her ranking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Boulter is in form, however if Konta keeps loosing she may have to decide about the French because she’s got stacks of points to defend and early losses would ruin her ranking.
You don't actually lose points this year, so it won't really affect her ranking, she just won't add any, which would have been fairly unlikely anyway, because a Rome F and Paris SF would be hard to beat, or even match, if she was in hot form. Madrid (or Lexington) would be her best chance to add anything.

·
Registered
40,700 Posts
You don't actually lose points this year, so it won't really affect her ranking, she just won't add any, which would have been fairly unlikely anyway, because a Rome F and Paris SF would be hard to beat, or even match, if she was in hot form. Madrid (or Lexington) would be her best chance to add anything.
Oh I didn’t realise that I thought If a player played that tournament they’d loose the points they were defending. Well In that case she’d be fine then, however I still worry for her mentality, she’s hitting lots of errors, I understand it’s windy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 397 Posts