Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Brand new tomorrow.... it was a day of sweat, it was a day of hell, it was a day of glory. It was a day that the average fan could never anticipate. Some couldn't handle it. A child screamed, a woman fainted, we all will never be the same again. Forever burned in our memories are the pain and anguish of a match so gruesome, so heartstopping, so utterly unfathomable that many may not want to reexperience the torture. You'll laugh at the horrible errors, you'll cry at the beauty and ferocity in one girl's soul, you'll jump ten feet in the air and run victory laps around your house when it's over. What match could this be? What match could cause one spectator to say, "... i'm still shaken. my concept of the world was shattered today and i don't know how to put the pieces back together. i never knew a person could feel as scared and thrilled and exhilerated as i did today. not even the love of my wife has stirred such much emotion in my heart." Yes fans coming soon to your computer it's Myskina vs Dementieva Wimbledon 2005: La Vampira Strikes Back.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
martirogi said:
Brand new tomorrow.... it was a day of sweat, it was a day of hell, it was a day of glory. It was a day that the average fan could never anticipate. Some couldn't handle it. A child screamed, a woman fainted, we all will never be the same again. Forever burned in our memories are the pain and anguish of a match so gruesome, so heartstopping, so utterly unfathomable that many may not want to reexperience the torture. You'll laugh at the horrible errors, you'll cry at the beauty and ferocity in one girl's soul, you'll jump ten feet in the air and run victory laps around your house when it's over. What match could this be? What match could cause one spectator to say, "... i'm still shaken. my concept of the world was shattered today and i don't know how to put the pieces back together. i never knew a person could feel as scared and thrilled and exhilerated as i did today. not even the love of my wife has stirred such much emotion in my heart." Yes fans coming soon to your computer it's Myskina vs Dementieva Wimbledon 2005: La Vampira Strikes Back.
:lol: cooooool :worship:

·
Registered
827 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
entire wimbledon 05 4th round match now uploaded. :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
martirogi said:
nice.... well put...

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
that picture is :tape:

mine started to do that so i watch it in full screen mode and the picture is normal.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Spunky83 said:
Martirogi...help: I have like every media player there is but the picture is pretty uhm...here:

How can I fix this, your files work normally Marti?

If you have DIVX you can change the display preferance to TV aspect ratio. or something called that and then it will go back to normal.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
do you guys know of a download accelerator besided DAP?
because i'm not able to download any of the videos beacause it tells me
that the server has internal error.. and i don't know how to fix that....:sad:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Josh810 said:
Wow, thanks for all these. This = best post ever.

I guess I'll contribute some stuff occasionally too... :)

Here's the Tropicana Commercial with Myskina. :D
:lol: Great, thanks!! :yeah:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Iheartennis said:
Who loves martirogi? I DO! thank you so much for allowing all of us to be able to see nastya (and marat (hotman cup!) and thanks to all the other that have uploaded videos too! I really appreciate these downloads since im in america and my cable provider doesn't carry the tennis channel. In all honesty this is where i have seen nastya the most. so once again, thank you! and thanks to all the rest have have uploaded vids before.
marat was in full tank mode during hopman cup 05, i mean super, super tank mode :lol: ....i watched those matches live and nastya was doing the work of two people....btw nastya looked great in her matches at the cup and i was excited about this year because of it...didn't turn out like i had hoped but there is always '06

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
sinterklaasje said:
Thanks Martirogi :worship:
1 question: Wimbledon vs LenaD part 3 and 4 have the same link :confused:
aaaaa. sorry. i'll fix that later today. :)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
thanks for the contribuitions josh. hopefully others will join too. ;)

o Lucas you're music videos are just so great. there are no words to describe how much i enjoy watching them. so i'll convey my emotions by this:

21 - 40 of 304 Posts