Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we can freely create this thread as they WILL meet 4 sure.
So who will win?
Ana seems to be tired from last week has had two marathons already but she is still in good/solid form. Momo has gotten three beagals already here and is the current No.1.
What a match this promises to be :)

I think Momo will be unable to control Ana's raw power from the baseline, as well as Ana's ability to add spin to the ball just like Momo does - I mean Ana can match her in just about everything.

I think Ana 63 76 :)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
2 of my favourite players :(

well, methinks Amelie is really confident now and that will make a difference. I expect her to win in 3 tough sets.

Ana really needs to do better in other tournaments to get her rakning up so that she doesn't have to meet #1 seed so early

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
You should add the poll.
I think Amelie will get this in two. Ana has been too patchy this tournament. A third set against Bondarenko is really bad IMO. Hope she makes it though.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tenn_ace said:
2 of my favourite players :(

well, methinks Amelie is really confident now and that will make a difference. I expect her to win in 3 tough sets.

Ana really needs to do better in other tournaments to get her rakning up so that she doesn't have to meet #1 seed so early

Yeah Ana's problem is that she doesn't play as many events as she should - like after this she wont be in action untill Poland. She'll miss out on a lot of quality points. But its better not to push it, i suppose.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think that Amelie will be very determined to win this match because she lost against Ana the last 2 matches against her and also to prove that she is the n°1 in the world at the moment. So my head is telling me that Amelie will win the match in probably 2 tough sets but my heart wants Amelie to kick Ana's ass (so a double bagel will be great)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hope Amelie wins, but there have been so many upsets in this tournament so far that its hard to call.

Lets go Momo!!!

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
meruvien said:
I think that Amelie will be very determined to win this match because she lost against Ana the last 2 matches against her and also to prove that she is the n°1 in the world at the moment. So my head is telling me that Amelie will win the match in probably 2 tough sets but my heart wants Amelie to kick Ana's ass (so a double bagel will be great)
easy there :) pal we'll see who's ass will be kicked tomorrow :)

omg I'm so confident - I hope I dont eat my words tomorrow LMAO

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
If Ana can find her hot streak and maintain it for 2 sets in a row she can pull of yet another upset :) anything less than that and Momo runs away with it...

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Amelie in straight sets!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
the only top player anna has had any success against.
I hope Mauresmo finnally beats her decisively.
Anna's play against Mauresmo is really her only claim to fame so far.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Allez Momo :devil:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Ana needs a very good serving tomorrow. Amelie willnot give her a lot of free points (i.e. ue's)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Zauber said:
the only top player anna has had any success against.
I hope Mauresmo finnally beats her decisively.
Anna's play against Mauresmo is really her only claim to fame so far.

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Go Ana!
Bonne chance, MoMo!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
This will be one of the greatest matches of today. I am sure Momo is the fave but Ana is a tough opponent so I hope to see a nice battle.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts