Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
29,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I will start this thread with the Na's match against Woerle in the third rubber of the Fed Cup World Group II.

You can put here all type of videos from Na. Matches, interviews, news, domestic videos, trainings, all u want.

As I said, I will record and upload all matches from Na that Eurosport will show :) .

Hope u enjoy it

Fed Cup 2006: World Group II: China v Germany: Na Li v Kathrin Woerle

Video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VACXD32W

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Great picture :) Sun so pretty with her long hair left down like that! Thanks for the video, decent quality, but shame for some reason i can't fast forward bits of it! Don't suppose you have the first set of Sun's match which she won do you? :eek: Would love it if you could post that!

·
Registered
29,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
andrewC said:
Great picture :) Sun so pretty with her long hair left down like that! Thanks for the video, decent quality, but shame for some reason i can't fast forward bits of it! Don't suppose you have the first set of Sun's match which she won do you? :eek: Would love it if you could post that!
Hi Andrew ! :yeah: Well, yup... you can't fast forward beucase I recorded it with sopcast. Files recorded with sopcast are .asx, so... :sad: Maybe it's possible to convert the file. I will try it next time.

I don't have the Sun match. Did CCTV-5 show it ? When Na finished, I read someone (TY, from Canada) said coverage from CCTV-5 was over. So I went to bed (beucase it was like 6 am in Spain :eek: :sobbing: :lol: ). If not I would watch it and recorder it ;)

I also was trying to recorder Na-Barrois, but my internet was too slow :confused:

Well, see u soon with more videos :D (but ES coverage sux this hardcourt season, and last year was :eek: ... :( :mad: ... this year all goes to ES2 :eek: :rolleyes: :sobbing: :fiery: there are still no coverage in Spain :sad: )

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
pls upload na vs nicole match... i want to watch when nicole took her "toilet break" :lol:

·
Registered
29,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank u very much safinfans629 ! :D I dindn't see that match. I'm gonna see it now. It was a bad result for Na although she won, but I remember in the livescore she fought every game :yeah: :bounce:

Thx again :wavey:

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Na vs Patty or Dani where she saves loads of match points. thats what i want to watch!!

1 - 20 of 433 Posts