Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
What a match this was. I could watch Su-Wei playing on a loop until tennis is back.

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
I was extremly proud how Naomi dug in and didn't throw the White Flag after being down big in the 2nd Set. I just love my girl!

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
In all seriousness I can watch up until Hsieh's choke in that match and then I need to shut the video and go cleanse myself with the highlights of her Miami win over Osaka.

Great rivalry, though.
Miami hurt for me, SW ended Naomi's record of winning matches once she had won the first set since 2016. Now she has lost 2 more, a jinx if there was any. I comfort myself by watching this AO comeback.

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
Miami hurt for me, SW ended Naomi's record of winning matches once she had won the first set since 2016. Now she has lost 2 more, a jinx if there was any. I comfort myself by watching this AO comeback.
I like it the most when Naomi wears her Hair open like in that Match!

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Hsieh and Naomi have had some great matches!

Another Hsieh rivalry with some dramatic matches: Hsieh-Pliskova. Their first Miami match where Bot needed 7 MPs to win, the Dubai match where Plsikova lost from 5-1 up in the decider, and Wimbledon, which was another high-quality affair.

Oh, I also loved Hsieh's match against Kerber at AO 2018.

·
Registered
258 Posts
This video appeared on my youtube and it was quite a good match.
To tell you a joke: I didn't know Su-wei plays singles until 2018 and she is my fellow citizen.:poop:
And who is Laura Robson? She was good.

Hsieh Su-wei vs Laura Robson 2012 Guangzhou Final Highlights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts