Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1473 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
i wanted to make this thread :eek:

heres vids of noami in action,, everytime i see her serve klepac is struggling for a awnser every time.

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
Good to see a thread for Broady :yeah:.

I watched her play in Birmingham and I was so impressed with her. She has a wildcard into Wimbledon Quallies. Go Naomi :yeah:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
i think she is going to be a threat at top level in a few years
i watched her at surbiton last week and its going to take a hell of a lot of work to get her into the top 100.

yes, she is tall and has a big serve, but loads of players nowadays do and broady doesnt make enough of her serve; she doesnt get into the ball enough.

her backhand needs loads of work. she really needs to start playing a double hander again. her single hander is weak and a very obvious weakness that is easily attackable

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Looking at the rankings I didn't realize she was storming up the charts that fast. I hope she can keep going and maintain some consistensy. She's proving that the GB girls are becoming a force!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
i watched her at surbiton last week and its going to take a hell of a lot of work to get her into the top 100.

yes, she is tall and has a big serve, but loads of players nowadays do and broady doesnt make enough of her serve; she doesnt get into the ball enough.

her backhand needs loads of work. she really needs to start playing a double hander again. her single hander is weak and a very obvious weakness that is easily attackable
your chttin absolute shit mate,,,
her single handed backhand is her best shot,, apart from her serve,,,
i guess u are a mans suppoter,,
keep your nose out of womens :),,

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
good luck Naomi at Wimby qualies ;)

hope she can win her 1st match to start of with

saw her in action at DFS last week and love her BH
hope you liked the clips of her on Daily Motion :)

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
her single handed backhand is her best shot,, apart from her serve,,,
when i saw her play, all her opponents had to do was hit the ball to her backhand and it wasnt coming back. admitedly i only saw her play one match, but a friend of mine, who was at surbiton all week working as a photographer, got to see all her matches and is of the same opinion as me

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shes through to round 3 after beating Diyas 6-3 4-6 6-2 she lost it in the 2nd nd start of 3rd but then her serve strted workin and so did her groundies she then demolished Diyas 3rd set

·
Registered
158 Posts
Naomi lost 7-6 3-6 4-6 but such a good match from her considering who her opponent was! i'm impressed with her as a player and i think she'll do very well, obviously not as well as Robson but her backhand will help her a lot!

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
Naomi disappointed we didnt get to see her at all here :( :(
she was scheduled to play on a TV court for an earlier match but moved :(

hope she gets a maindraw WC next yr (well i hope to go to Wimby next yr)

1 - 20 of 1473 Posts