Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The thing about Janet is that she never double bagels anybody... she always manages to give away at least 1 game... :rolleyes:

Good luck Nancy. ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
danker said:
The thing about Janet is that she never double bagels anybody... she always manages to give away at least 1 game... :rolleyes:

Good luck Nancy. ;)
Probably because she is so sweet. :kiss:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
maybe she can try to 'bump' her like Venus did to spirlea and hope that she falls and retires, or it affects her mentally giving her a mental edge? or she can try playing mental games with Krivencheva like complimenting her on her PERFECT fh or serve which can make her lose focus. etc.

hopefully nancy has read that 'winning ugly' book and can employ such techniques ;)

·
63,616 Posts
Umm... you don't need money for attending the Qualifying because it's free! Wait, you lives too far from Toronto? :sad:

Anyway, anyone who will attending tomorrow and you better make a poster for her! :angel:

Reactions: Wojtek

·
Premium Member
182,033 Posts
there wouldnt be 14 byes if she needed a WC (she wouldn't have got in)

Bronx qualies are gonna be alot stronger (well not at the top but overall)

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
lol, every year thsi gest weaker and weaker. I think alot of girls are put off by there being 24 seeds, ie you will be playing a seed for definite.

Lol, I wonder what Quebec will be like? Mayvbe having moved it will help, but imagine if it was held at the normal time, nancy might have been seeded!!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I'd imagine Quebec qualies is gonna be even weaker than Toronto since it clashes with Philadelphia. Too good of an opportunity for Nancy to miss. ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I can't believe that Nancy gets this much attention! Why not focus on the other Canadian women in the draw? Give them support. Not to diminish what Nancy has already accomplished-I checked out the stats, she has won one match since 1996, quite a feat. Actually, its one more than i've won since then so i shouldn't make fun.

·
63,616 Posts
Who cares? Nancy is the best!! :yeah:

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
justinDisco said:
I can't believe that Nancy gets this much attention! Why not focus on the other Canadian women in the draw? Give them support. Not to diminish what Nancy has already accomplished-I checked out the stats, she has won one match since 1996, quite a feat. Actually, its one more than i've won since then so i shouldn't make fun.
Listen, she is one of the most famous player here around. :angel: :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts