Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dalila :speakles: What a great display by her. :yeah: I know Sara is struggling especially on serve, but Dalila was also way more solid off the ground than she has been in recent months and was able to hit through Sara quite consistently. :)

Sara :hug: Really deteriorated. Even movement and defense don’t work as well as they used to anymore.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Blitzkrieg :yeah:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
God! I caught last 3 games cause I wanted to enjoy the show! It really seems to me that ET worsened so much that cannot compete with any top 200.
Probably they stopped her dirty stuff too late: we would have enjoyed this kind of display for longer, otherwise.
Some other players were smarter: when they sensed that something could happen, they disappeared from the scene. So they did not have to stain their career for good!

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Good for Dalila

Sara looks done. Would be surprice if we even see here in top 100.

·
Registered
87,523 Posts
Poor Sara :hug: hard to see results like that.

Reactions: *Jool*

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
ET got pretty lucky, she was the last one to get into this tournament after numerous withdrawals. I'm not sure why she doesn't retire. Her career is clearly over. :help:

·
Registered
12,589 Posts
Jakupovic doesn't even have an overpowering game...

Errani is nowhere near tour level, should have just grinded away in Italian ITF's and try to rebuild for next year.

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
2 games and lasted 43 minuted against the mighty Jakupovic :tears:

Her career is truly over.

·
Banned
15,175 Posts
Gorl bye! :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts