Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making this thread for myself. Whenever I think, Greta is finally done, she surprises me.

Another WTA MD for her, let's see what she can do in China. Errani is in the draw and "we" still have some bills to settle. Would love to see this matchup at some point.

Machet, Otze!

·
Registered
15,861 Posts
Sensible scheduling from Greta. This week is one of the best weeks during the calendar for players like Greta to try and win matches at WTA level. Quite a few veterans have been in action (e.g. Wembley-Smith, Vorocova)

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sensible scheduling from Greta. This week is one of the best weeks during the calendar for players like Greta to try and win matches at WTA level. Quite a few veterans have been in action (e.g. Wembley-Smith, Vorocova)
Was thinking the same. She entered quite some ITF tournaments and withdrew from all of them and I thought "WTF" and then saw her in the QD of Nanchang. Smart lady. And even my dream matchup with Errani can happen now.

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
I am making this thread for myself. Whenever I think, Greta is finally done, she surprises me.

Another WTA MD for her, let's see what she can do in China. Errani is in the draw and "we" still have some bills to settle. Would love to see this matchup at some point.

Machet, Otze!
What happened?

·
Registered
34,195 Posts
Instead she and Heerrani both got trounced in the main draw :sad:. But still respect for making it there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts