Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David lost but he showed he's the more skillful and entertaining tennis player of the two. Roddick: boring as hell

·
Banned
191 Posts
You're the worst poster ever. And I thought i would never say that about someone who isn't a Williams fan. Let me guess what's next: "you don't like David because he's kind of oriental...kind of!!! Stupid racist!" Hehe.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
You're the worst poster ever. And I thought i would never say that about someone who isn't a Williams fan. Let me guess what's next: "you don't like David because he's kind of oriental...kind of!!! Stupid racist!" Hehe.
a person cannot be kind of oriental!! they can be kind of ASIAN but not oriental.. things are oriental and people are asian!!

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zvonerevian said:
you fuck off
By the way, I'm oriental myself.

·
Banned
907 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
I think the better player today really, he just got beat by the crowd.
And by the umpire. That call that gave Roddick the break was baaaad :fiery: there was no space between the ball and the line=ball was good

And he SHOULD have replayed that point in the 3rd set tiebreak.

I hope Ferrero kicks the crap out of Roddick. He doesn't play shit

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
andy sucks.

there its official.

Roll with it and feel free to ad lib.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
I think the better player today really, he just got beat by the crowd.

Andy doesn't deserve this... :fiery:
By far!

He was playing awesome but just let that damn crowd get to him.
He really has absolutely nothing to be ashamed about and I'm sure will be seeing a lot more of him in GS semi's and finals.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Hehe, you people are dumb. Gogomaggie is the first to say how people are racist against asians without any type of proof WHATSOEVER.

·
Banned
366 Posts
I've been telling people that Andy is a one-shot wonder, spoiled ass American "kid" for ages. It takes a 5 set match in a grand slam semi-final to prove it. David has alway been one of my favorite players...he has gotten far with Skill and Skill alone.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
gogomaggie said:
David lost but he showed he's the more skillful and entertaining tennis player of the two. Roddick: boring as hell
ITA! :yeah:

·
Banned
191 Posts
Wow are iluvenuserena and iamagirl fucking retarded. Open a dictionary, although I'm not sure you've ever seen one of them at the schools you went to.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
Wow are iluvenuserena and iamagirl fucking retarded. Open a dictionary, although I'm not sure you've ever seen one of them at the schools you went to.
arent you the person who keeps saying myskina is the fastest person on tour.. :retard:
im going to say it once more for you.. people are ASIAN and objects are ORIENTAL :) there are oriental vases and rugs, not people.. you dont ever hear of asian vases or rugs.. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.