Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7200 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
basic stuff like news, photoes, and scheduling, score update, ranking update. Well, she is not as famous as those top players, so i dont think there will be stuff like entertainment stuff.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Hi Ellery, r u a fan of Shen/Zhao?
what about your domestic figure skaters?
I like Emannule and Jeffery (don't know if I got the right spellings) a lot

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Re: Ideas, suggestions

Jie's Hut!!
I don't know.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts

Wow, Jie's Hut :help: That wasn't original.

·
Registered
170,920 Posts

how about little bastard? :tape: :scared:

·
Registered
657 Posts

Doubles in the Palace of Zheng
or,
Double Dominant: Zi&Zheng

Also, maybe we could couple Zi and Zheng's forums as one, since she doesn't have her own forum, and they always play doubles together... idk, just an idea...

·
Registered
170,920 Posts

or,

Also, maybe we could couple Zi and Zheng's forums as one, since she doesn't have her own forum, and they always play doubles together... idk, just an idea...[/QUOTE]

good idea :yeah:

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

How about something like Lil Cutie Jie? :lol:

·
Registered
29,528 Posts

or,

Also, maybe we could couple Zi and Zheng's forums as one, since she doesn't have her own forum, and they always play doubles together... idk, just an idea...[/QUOTE]

good idea :yeah:
Yep, I would make one for them.

What do you think about "Nike Chinese Dolls" :D

·
Banned
15,895 Posts

Yep, I would make one for them.

What do you think about "Nike Chinese Dolls" :D
I agree with putting Jie and Zi together. I will ask it in the Subforum Request thread (assuming nobody disagrees).

Now we need a name for the Forum.

No offense, Adry, but I'm not sold on Nike Chinese Dolls. 1. Nike - dont want to advertise any brands, and that relationship could end. 2. Chinese Dolls - I have a problem with it... have to figure out how to say it best.

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Re: A name for Jie's forum!

When I was thinking about these two today, I was thinking of how they get together between points very efficiently and well, good communciation and teamwork and support. The other key thing about these two is how they can and will fight so hard even when down by a set, or by match points, to pull out a win.

Something that expresses one or both of these qualities (or some other quality we love about them) would be appropriate.

On the other hand, this will not be for doubles only, but for each of their separate personal threads. So the name cannot be solely focused on their doubles play.

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I agree with putting Jie and Zi together. I will ask it in the Subforum Request thread (assuming nobody disagrees).

Now we need a name for the Forum.

No offense, Adry, but I'm not sold on Nike Chinese Dolls. 1. Nike - dont want to advertise any brands, and that relationship could end. 2. Chinese Dolls - I have a problem with it... have to figure out how to say it best.
I already asked for it (adding Zi's thread to Jie's forum) although it will probably be ignored, given all the posts after mine :lol:

So you might as well ask again.

·
Registered
170,920 Posts

CTA favourite :rolls:

·
Registered
657 Posts

Cool. I'm glad ppl liked the idea. I was worried ppl would say that it was dumb, but if we all like it, then let's do it! :bounce:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts

You're a shared forum now :D

Let us know if you have decided on a name change

1 - 20 of 7200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.