Tennis Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Just a friendly *bump* . . .

Some ad for student loan reductions or something has been killing my browser, so I took TC's advice and went for the Google toolbar.

Google :worship: Best. Company. Ever.

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
although Google are spying on you through use of this tool..........

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
Just download the pop-up zapper program. Its free for 30 days, but then you can just sign up for another one.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
baleineau said:
although Google are spying on you through use of this tool..........
No, they aren't. You can opt out of their "spyware"

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,693 Posts
...one of lifes biggest mysteries...is people who use Internet Exploder...then download a separate program...or, more likely, a crack of a separate program...to stop it doing something it shouldn't do anyway...when a) cracks and Windows XP go together like milk and orange juice (...ooh...XP is so buggy...it keeps crashing...it must be the OS...and not the HD full of cracked software I downloaded off Kazaa...)...and b) there are other browsers available...for free...which don't do the thing you need the extra software to stop IE doing in the first place...

...they don't call it Iiiiiiyeeeee!!!!! for nothing... :rolleyes:

:)

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
TennisHack said:
Just a friendly *bump* . . .

Some ad for student loan reductions or something has been killing my browser, so I took TC's advice and went for the Google toolbar.

Google :worship: Best. Company. Ever.
you're welcome...:) it works and you also have the option to opt out of their spyware and still be able to access the pop-up-blocker at no charge. just for the record.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.