Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all a lot of people like Jim Courier were hating on MYSKINA.

but let's face it she is the highest ranked and most consistent. She may not have the biggest serve or strongest groundstrokes but perhaps the sum of her attributes is greater than that of the others. Personally I think it is only a matter of time before Zvonareva, Sharapova, kirilenko or Bovina surpass her but until then GIVE HER SOME PROPS!!!!!!!

Also wanted to say that her THIGHS LOOKED VERY STRONG TONIGHT!!!

And I love love love the courage she showed in cutting her hair short and not just being another ponytail girl.

I like this girl she has character.!

Also I do prefer that Mary Pierce come back and win but if Nastya prevails then I am happy too!!!

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
Nastya played like crap in first two rounds, got better in the third. If she gets by Mary, it could be the case that she is peaking at just right time.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope she can peak and challenge justine so justine can prevail and then take out jcap and peak for the finals :p

but sentimentally I would not mind seeing mary pierce go one round further. mary should train like hell and do the following in Australia

Defeat Serena in fourth round, Davenport in the quarters, capriati in the semis and justine in the finals. :D

·
Banned
191 Posts
Yea, people give her no credit.

She is the fastest player in the game. Period.

And she hits a flat, hard backhand.

So I wish people would stop asking "why is she always winning? Blah blah she sucks blah."

Go Nastya!

·
Banned
191 Posts
They aren't consistent. If you read things in context, you wouldn't seem so stupid.

And Myskina is by far the fastest player in the game. No one comes close. Not Clijsters, Henin, or Serena.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
They aren't consistent. If you read things in context, you wouldn't seem so stupid.

And Myskina is by far the fastest player in the game. No one comes close. Not Clijsters, Henin, or Serena.
This isn't true. Put them on the track together and see who wins.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no she has not won yet but she is closer to being farther than the other. at worst she EQUALLED dementieva and safina and petrova and likhovtseva so she is not WORSE!

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we are not RUNNING ON A TRACK! but playing tennis. movement in tennis is far more complex than running on a track.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
They aren't consistent.
like i said in my previous response...if 7 out of 9 slams isnt consistent enough, then you need to buy yourself a new dictionary...

Zvonerevian said:
If you read things in context, you wouldn't seem so stupid.
if you would just stop opening your mouth, then you wouldnt seem so stupid..hey im not the one saying Myskina is the fastest player in the game :rolleyes:

·
Banned
191 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
like i said in my previous response...if 7 out of 9 slams isnt consistent enough, then you need to buy yourself a new dictionary...
Again you must be absolutely fucking retarded, take things in context or don't even bother. I was referring to point by point consistency, not match by match, and the fact that I even have to spell out the most obvious shit doesn't speak well on your part.

if you would just stop opening your mouth, then you wouldnt seem so stupid..hey im not the one saying Myskina is the fastest player in the game :rolleyes:
Okay, hotshot, what matches have you EVER seen Myskina play? Go!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yes Myskina is a good player. I mean, obviously since I like her that has to be the case ;)

Lol...but anyway nastya doesn't have a great serve, but when on, her baseline game is great. Her backhand down the line is awesome!

Go Nastya :D :p :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Earning her high seeding is something you have to give Myskina credit for, but as far as I'm concerned, that's mainly the thing that brought her to the 4th round, and as others have stated: She hasn't gone any further than those other 4 Russians so far.

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
Myskina :D :bounce:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I like Myskina, too! :) But her draw has bailed her out at the U.S. Open. Playing Mary Pierce in the fourth round is alot easier than playing Jennifer Capriati in the fourth round. Which is what Elena Dementieva had to do.

Anastasia plays a good all court game.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
the cat said:
Anastasia plays a good all court game.
When was the last time you saw her coming to the net? Last year?

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Miss Nadia is my girl of the Russians but I know that Miss Nastya is more consistent than Miss Nadia. Miss Nastya is the top Russian cuz she just keep things steady which can win u matches more than streaky playin. Go head Miss Nastya! :worship:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Elena played well last night, after a shitty start, and I cant help but think, if she had been all there... She for me is the best Russian, shes the ones with the wins and the tournament that counts.

I think vera is the biggest hope for the future, as for Shrapova and Kirilenko, I think it will take time to see where they are at inrelation to the rest of the field.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts