Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let us praise her achievement as this was no easy task.

Well done Myskina.:):)

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Let us praise her achievement as this was no easy task.

Well done Myskina.:):)
thanks for this, whorefuck. it's not like we don't have another thread exactly like this one.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
King Lindsay said:
thanks for this, whorefuck. it's not like we don't have another thread exactly like this one.
Well, according to the AP, Myskina is the first player in 24 years to beat the top two players in the world en route to a title in Europe, the 14th player overall.

It's typical that someone like you would call a V&S fan a filthy name like that.

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
ok, we know she didn't really beat Clijsters...She got the win but she didn't "beat" Clijsters.

Just like Clijsters didn't beat Venus at the Championships..:cool:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Rocketta said:
ok, we know she didn't really beat Clijsters...She got the win but she didn't "beat" Clijsters.

Can I get an Amen? ;)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Seles said:
First player in 24 years? Yeah, that's not accurate at all.
I just edited my post. Now it is accurate.

I bet you can't tell me who the last person to do this at a tournament in Europe was.

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
lizchris said:
Well, according to the AP, Myskina is the first player in 24 years to beat the top two players in the world en route to a title in Europe, the 14th player overall.
The AP is horribly wrong. This happens like every year at the French Open. Steffi in 1999, Justine this year!!

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Hurley said:
The AP is horribly wrong. This happens like every year at the French Open. Steffi in 1999, Justine this year!!
Actually, they are still right because they mentioned that it was the first time in 24 year, in Europe, at a WTA only event that this happened. The Frenh Open also includes the ATP.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Seles said:
Tracy Austin in 1979.
You must have read the same article I did.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Rocketta said:

Exactly my thoughts.
So:

AMEN!!!

:worship:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
go skina!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
SHE DIDNT BEAT KIM CLIJSTERS!!!!!!... clijsters retired... she was injured, and she was STILL beating myskina 7-5, 4-4.. she did however beat justine fair and square but still... she advanced over clijsters, she didnt beat her

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
j_dementieva27 said:
SHE DIDNT BEAT KIM CLIJSTERS!!!!!!
Relax.

This sin't about this match. This is about all the "Kim beat Venus and Serena, back to back" stuff from last year. A lot of Kim fans got on bopard with that, and God has seen fit, in a twisted burst of humor, to give the Williams fans a chance to get their own back. Noe the Kim fans pretty much have to either called Myskina's win legit, or admit kim's win over Venus wasn't.

But no one's arguing Mysina would have surely won anyway you'll notice.

Take a Valium or somethin'.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Volcana said:
Relax.

This sin't about this match. This is about all the "Kim beat Venus and Serena, back to back" stuff from last year. A lot of Kim fans got on bopard with that, and God has seen fit, in a twisted burst of humor, to give the Williams fans a chance to get their own back. Noe the Kim fans pretty much have to either called Myskina's win legit, or admit kim's win over Venus wasn't.

Pay back's a bitch, isn't it?? :tape:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Volcana said:
Relax.

The thing is even without the injury they cannot say kim would have won. Kim was up 5 1 in third against serena and lost, obviously the girl has been know to have trouble closing out matches. Until a match is over you cannot say with absolute conviction and certainty who will win.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts