·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last GO NASTIA!

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
Im thinking Mary's injury had to play a factor in this one.. Nice run Mary, Congrats Myskina.......

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
way to go Nastya :D :bounce:

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,876 Posts
It was only 30 minutes window and Nastya used it so well.. :bounce: Now it is rain's turn to rule over Flushing Meadows. For about 15 minutes. And after that another round of drying, etc..

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Good quick 2nd set! Just what the doctor ordered if she wants to be ready for Juju!

·
Banned
191 Posts
:)

Wow, she is such an unworthy seed, isn't she? Go Nastya!!! Kick Juju's butt!

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Well done Myskina, you extend your lead over my Elena even moreso.

I hate to say it, but Justine will be too much for Myskina too handle, but what a great run for her. She's done the Russian girls proud! :)

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
THis is so unfair to mary and ana because they got no real warm up time! No practice! THis truly sucks! I feel so bad for mary she's doing really well to get this far.

Myskina does nothing outstanding. She has no big weapons. I will cheer her on but I really do not see anything she can do against the enfant terrible. I may not like justine but she is efficient and consistent and will most likely shame myskina off arthur ashe and back to the practice courts.

Skina did live up to her seeding unlike danilea who wilts if her opponent moon balls her.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.