Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am surprised. I thought Justine would have beaten her.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Big surprise!! Justine can lose finals after all! Just put someone other than Kim in the final and it´s done! :lol:

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
Nastya :woohoo: great fighting :)
well done girl

·
Registered
876 Posts
Myskina was just better in the second and the third set... Justine played great at the end of the first set and in the beginning of the second set, but after that, she lost her aggressive game. Anyway, congrats Nastya, better luck next time, Justine!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Myskina played unbelievable :eek:

Justine on the other hand played like crap, from the first ball I knew in her eyes that she wasn't 100% today... She looked sooooooo tired! What happened? :confused:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Wow Im shocked. Great win for Myskina!!!!!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This is the third consecutive week that we have a russian title winner.

Congrats Nastya ! :)

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Yeah and Serena still has the longest winning streak this year.

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Myskina's win means that the indoor season could be wide open. Due to the uncertain status of Kim's injury, who obviously dominated the indoor season last year, there could be a Russian domination. Right now it is too early to tell, but it is something to think about.

·
Registered
677 Posts
:bounce: :bigclap: :woohoo:

it's a russian month this september...after dementieva's victories...
I'm glad for myskina...if I think kim was going to beat her...what a pity for her...but I'm happy she defeated henin...the bitterness is a bit less...
:rocker:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Congrats Anastasia. Although I hoped Justine would win I didn't vote for her because I just had a feeling.

Good fight Justine :bounce:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I hope ALSO she wins Kremlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Maria wins the other tourny!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I know! I thought she looked really pale. She started missing some easy shots later on in the match while myskina played unbelievable!

better luck next time juju :kiss:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Juju_fan said:
Myskina played unbelievable :eek:

Justine on the other hand played like crap, from the first ball I knew in her eyes that she wasn't 100% today... She looked sooooooo tired! What happened? :confused:
Maybe her back is bothering her? I know that is what is keeping her of the Fed Cup semi against the US.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Filip! said:
Myskina was just better in the second and the third set... Justine played great at the end of the first set and in the beginning of the second set, but after that, she lost her aggressive game. Anyway, congrats Nastya, better luck next time, Justine!
Congratulations, Anastacia! :)

She played really well, making shots I was sure she'd miss, while Justine was spraying errors from both sides, and yes, she stopped coming in, even though she had been successful in so doing early on in the match. :(

Great final, though! :)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts