·
Registered
11,190 Posts
congrats my girl!!!!

Let's hope dechy wins now because Amélie :help:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Congrats Anastasia ... INTO THE QTRS!!! Best of Luck :)

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
frenchie said:
congrats my girl!!!!

Let's hope dechy wins now because Amélie :help:
oh please, looks like even nastya would have beaten Amélie :help:

congrats nastya :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
181,849 Posts
Nastya !!!!!!!!!!!

Nastya and grass :banana: :D

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
hablovah said:
oh please, looks like even nastya would have beaten Amélie :help:

congrats nastya :bowdown:
:lol: Nastya is hopeless against Amélie :sad:

·
Registered
795 Posts
For some reason, whenever it gets to the grass season, Myskina always seems to play well on the surface ... Is Myskina's best surface grass ... thoughts???

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Right on, Nastya! :rocker:

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
ctan88 said:
For some reason, whenever it gets to the grass season, Myskina always seems to play well on the surface ... Is Myskina's best surface grass ... thoughts???
After having thought about Nastya´s best surface for a couple of years now, brainstorming, discussing, shouting and fighting...I have come to a final conclusion:

Nastya´s best surface is carpet...however since carpet is not exactly one of the main surfaces on the tour, there´s nothing much left to say than I STILL HAVEN´T FIGURED IT OUT :bigcry:

There´s absolutely no pattern in Nastya´s game. A lot of it suits certain surfaces but on the other side it also doesn´t. After all, she herself doesn´t know which her best surface is so going the with the ´makes no sense - however it´s Nastya´-pattern, in case she will win another slam, it´s probably Wimbledon :lol:

I like Amelie but I am glad Nastya won´t have to lose 99,9% :angel:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Nastya :banana:

·
Registered
791 Posts
ctan88 said:
Beside carpet, I would say yes. She is my absoulte favourite, so maybe I'm not that objective, but she is my seeded darkhorse for Wimbledon. She definitely has the game for it, but her head... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts