Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myskina has beaten the Number one and Two Players in the World BACK TO BACK sending the Belgian Sisters back home with no trophy!!!

Wow has anyone else beaten the Belgian Sisters Back to Back in the same touranment while they were both the number one and two players in the world???

GO MYSKINA Well Done!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,078 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Myskina has beaten the Number one and Two Players in the World BACK TO BACK sending the Belgian Sisters back home with no trophy!!!

Wow has anyone else beaten the Belgian Sisters Back to Back in the same touranment while they were both the number one and two players in the world???

GO MYSKINA Well Done!
shut your hole. actually, shut all your holes and expire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,486 Posts
If you call that semifinal a victory:rolleyes:
 

·
Adrenaline junkie
Joined
·
23,207 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Myskina has beaten the Number one and Two Players in the World BACK TO BACK sending the Belgian Sisters back home with no trophy!!!

Wow has anyone else beaten the Belgian Sisters Back to Back in the same touranment while they were both the number one and two players in the world???

GO MYSKINA Well Done!

I can't wait for Belgian fans starting to do what they blamed Williams fans in after LA-20032 - finding excuses that someone was injured and someone was tired, and therefore it doesn't count.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,741 Posts
ys said:
I can't wait for Belgian fans starting to do what they blamed Williams fans in after LA-2003 - finding excuses that someone was injured and someone was tired, and therefore it doesn't count.
YEC 2002.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
LleytonKimRULE said:
If you call that semifinal a victory:rolleyes:
And do the Kim fans really believe Kim beat Venus last year at the year end championships?? :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,078 Posts
ys said:
I can't wait for Belgian fans starting to do what they blamed Williams fans in after LA-2003 - finding excuses that someone was injured and someone was tired, and therefore it doesn't count.
well ..... WASN'T SOMEONE INJURED? lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ys said:
I can't wait for Belgian fans starting to do what they blamed Williams fans in after LA-2003 - finding excuses that someone was injured and someone was tired, and therefore it doesn't count.
This is one williams fan who believes that once you take the court the exucses go out the window. If youre too tired then dont take the court. If youre injured then dont take the court. Othwerise you must have been ready to play and win.

Myskina stomped the number one and two players for a dramatic title win. GO SKINA the nemeisis to the Belgian Sisters!
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
41,227 Posts
ys said:
I can't wait for Belgian fans starting to do what they blamed Williams fans in after LA-20032 - finding excuses that someone was injured and someone was tired, and therefore it doesn't count.
too bad for you that won't happened.

Justine didn't seem very motivated today, and Myskina played a hell of a match. The best girl won :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
i think :myskina has to thank kim's slide and juju has to be mad at it 'cos she wins the finals only against kim...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
King Lindsay said:
shut your hole. actually, shut all your holes and expire.
Omigod the living dead speaks. Behold the next wonder of the world...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,789 Posts
lol ys...yeah it counted when Clijsters beat them back to back but when Myskina beats the Belgians it doesn't count
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,078 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
This is one williams fan who believes that once you take the court the exucses go out the window. If youre too tired then dont take the court. If youre injured then dont take the court. Othwerise you must have been ready to play and win.

Myskina stomped the number one and two players for a dramatic title win. GO SKINA the nemeisis to the Belgian Sisters!
and if you injure yourself on the court?

myskina did not stomp anybody. she eked past justine, and she got fortunate against kim as she won a match she was losing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,821 Posts
A win is a win. Congratulations to Anastasia!
But under any normal conditions I doubt she would have made the finals anyhow or even win. That's just a persona opinion. I've spoken with a few people who saw the match on Eurosport and said that Justine seemed like she was giving away a match because she didn't seem into it at all - missing a lot of easy shots. And her serve and forehand were really off that could suggest that her shoulder injury might be bothering more than revealed.
 
1 - 20 of 295 Posts
Top