Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read that she had lost weight. Or was that Mikaelian??

She certainly looks like she has some work to do, judging by this latest picture from Fed Cup.

Myriam is a talented player, but I don't think she'll break through until she cuts out the Swiss cheese and chocolates.

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
I dont think you can tell too much from that pic. Maybe she just has big tits?

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
OMG Myriam
Daja :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Daja :D Great start

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Myriam is a talented player, but I don't think she'll break through until she cuts out the Swiss cheese and chocolates.
I hope you don't say that to any women you know.

Jaysus. Mr. Sensitivity.

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JonBcn said:
I dont think you can tell too much from that pic. Maybe she just has big tits?
isn't there a correlation, though, between having big tits and being overweight? :confused:

i'm probably less with familiar with these matters than you ;)

great to see that Daja is looking in better shape. she looked painfully thin towards the end of last season. hopefully daniela will follow the example.

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Nobody's less familiar with (ladies) tits than me thanks, and I'd like to keep it that way ;)

I dont know...you cant say Serena's overweight but she has enormous knockers.

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
JonBcn said:
Nobody's less familiar with (ladies) tits than me thanks, and I'd like to keep it that way ;)

I dont know...you cant say Serena's overweight but she has enormous knockers.
JonBcn, you forgot Serena's enormous behind. There are no clothes in the world that can cover up that planet

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Myriam is Fat!!! God she is big for a tennis player!

Daja :D Finally you look healthy and alive!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
god what a ridiculous thread...then i saw who started it...why am i not shocked! ;)

you think you'd have emails to answer or something more productive! :devil:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
She is a big girl...and she looks even bigger than when I saw her last summer...WTF...youre suppose to be losing not gaining...

·
8,003 Posts
no...she really does look pretty big...I saw a pic at a different angle with her playing a doubles match and I didn't know who she was at the time, but I was like DAYUM that does not look like a professional tennis player...

·
8,003 Posts
yeah that roll eyes thing is really clever...

the point is, she is not in a good condition to be a professional tennis player....your obviously a fat slob, which is why you would not be able to play pro tennis at a high level, and Casanova won't be able to raise her level much unless she gets into better shape

1 - 20 of 63 Posts