Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just found this pic on the nordic open website of myri. it's only her upper half, but i think she looks amazing (and that's without make up). i'm not criticising her for being over-weight now, but i just think that eventually she will find a way to lose weight and when that happens she will become one of real poster girls of the wta, and more importantly will realise her massive potentially hopefully.

am i off the mark the here or do others agree?

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
switz said:
i just found this pic on the nordic open website of myri. it's only her upper half, but i think she looks amazing (and that's without make up). i'm not criticising her for being over-weight now, but i just think that eventually she will find a way to lose weight and when that happens she will become one of real poster girls of the wta, and more importantly will realise her massive potentially hopefully.

am i off the mark the here or do others agree?
at least she has a good trainer :angel:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Shes doesnt look like Myriam. I think Myriam is kinda cute anyway.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Myriam.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I don't think that photo makes her look any better or worse than the average player. Of course, there are plenty of other photos of her if you're into "big girls"... :devil:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
"massive potential" lol

Switz, have you seen Myriam in person? I'm just asking because different people see things differently. She does have a lovely complexion, but to me........ I just am always imagining her singing in some Wagnerian opera.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Weight doesn't come off all that easily, nor is it guaranteed.

Mary Pierce
Monica Seles
Alexandra Stevenson
Mirjana Lucic

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
obviously i have seen her in person before, and i obviously i know she is fat, hence my reference to her as a future/potential hottie. it may surprise you but people can lose weight, especially professional athletes. once she fixes her throid problem i believe she will lose weight.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Volcana said:
Weight doesn't come off all that easily, nor is it guaranteed.

Mary Pierce
Monica Seles
Alexandra Stevenson
Mirjana Lucic
of course it's not guaranteed, but sighting four examples doesn't mean that myriam will fall into the same category. there are differences as well.

pierce - injury/ long-term relationship break-up

seles - hates doing fitness. when she does get motivated she always is noticeably thinner

stevenson - already thinks she best and doesn't believe she has to do anything to prove it

lucic - extremely unstable period led to big weight gain. despite injuries and lack of play has lost a lot of weight.

obviously i was being idealistic in suggesting she will get to anna's body at some stage, but i was really just trying to highlight that like a lot of over-weigt people she is very attractive, as i think a lot of people talk about her weight as if it makes her ugly

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
IC that Switz would rather talk about anything OTHER than (Rainer) getting waxed in Helsinki (that would be one win and two losses for the hypnotized girl he sent onto the court in these two Tier III's on her "favorite surface"). Maybe Rothes and the others can stop hiding under their beds now? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
37,193 Posts
JollyRoger said:
IC that Switz would rather talk about anything OTHER than (Rainer) getting waxed in Helsinki
well, we all do.... ;)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Beat said:
well, we all do.... ;)
Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

I make my living off the Evening News
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam
in her eye
It's interesting when people die-
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
running bet
Get the widow on the set!
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough love
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo"
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done we haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Ok, Switz. I just wondered if you were going off pictures. I'm not just talking about her weight. I didn't think she was terribly pretty, but I did think she a cute personality.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
A few more years of maturing around the face, loosing a little weight, Shes going to become an attractive girl.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
myriam is cute and starr is right that she resembles an opera singer.... anywho she's still fat...

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
bis2806 said:
myriam is cute and starr is right that she resembles an opera singer.... anywho she's still fat...
When she was in Zurich, you will notice that she isn't that fat, shes a broad girl, but not fat. However Her Physique in Tennis could be considered a little "over-bearing" if you will.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Future hottie?! :rolleyes: She looks normal but definitely not hot or anything else for that matter. :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts