Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
three said:
did ya see any of emilie's match?? or did you get an autograph?!?!? YOUR SO LUCKY!!
I saw a few games of Kuznetsova-Molik vs Loit-Dechy but Emilie didn't sign any autographs :sad: She was not playing her best tennis, but she looked sweet on the court :hearts:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
beauty_is_pink said:
I wanna kno everything about what happened with Daniela, Ben!
so tell me all! :p
:lol: Obviously, she looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous on the court, she played better than Navratilova. Daniela's serve was working well (this was the doubles against Alves/Henke) and was beaming after she won. She applauded Martina N at the end, instead of herself which was admirable ;)

She was wearing small little light blue shorts and one of those see-through shirts with another bright blue shirt underneath. ;) I only saw the last set because it was a packed crowd.

:wavey: :kiss:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
MakarovaFan said:
Hey,could you post reports on Petra's match and Anca's match;also the marlene,klara and zuzana matches??Thanks
:wavey:

Most of the matches I saw I only saw around a set :lol:

In the Barna/Asagoe match I saw the last set. Both players were consistant and the games were very long, Silvija Talaja was in the crowd watching Anca. Asagoe had the crowd on her side, and still looked happy on the court even if she lost the point. Anca hit the odd winner but relied mainly on consistancy, and Asagoe was just a bit too strong for her. Anca played a good match, and even though it was 64 62, it was still a closer match.

Koukalova vs Tu. This was a great match, neither players were exactly happy on the court- Klara looking miserable even though she was winning. Klara and Meilin had many many long hard hitting rallies, most of the time ending in Meilin hitting it out. Klara basically won this match because Meilin hit many unforced errors. Having said that, Klara played good, and hit lots of winners down the line.

Ondraskova vs. Randriantefy- Dally was too good reallly. Everything Zuzana tried didn't pay off, Dally was having a great day. Zuzana did win quite a number of points and should have been a closer scoreline. Most of the rallies were short- Zuzana making unforced errors. Zuzana I think should have changed her game a bit because it wasn't working, but unfortunately she didn't :sad:

:wavey:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Joana said:
A report on Ivanovic vs Kirilenko maybe? :angel:
sure :kiss:

Kirilenko didn't play badly at all. Ivanovic, well, I have never seen anyone ranked so low play so well. She hit about 13 UNFORCED ERRORs and about 40 WINNRERS. It was unbelievable. Ana couldn't stop beaming after she won and had a lot of photo's and autographs taken with the Serbian crowd (who were loud of course). Kirilenko was just a victim of Ivanovic's great play. If Ana had played like she did against Maria against Amelie, she would have won. Maria had a few chances to break Ivanovic, however, but Ana was hitting too many winners and Maria didn't stand much of a chance im afraid. Kirilenko didn't smash her raquet or anything which I was impressed with- many other players would have been very angry. Maria won about 25 points in total, so she deserved a few more games. The match lasted something like an hour. :wavey:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
oh yes, I was very impressed with Maria Fernanda Alves in the doubles against Navratilova/Hantuchova. Vanessa Henke let her down quite a lot, but Nanda still kept her posture and played very well, despite going down ;)

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
Ranadalara said:

Kirilenko didn't play badly at all. Ivanovic, well, I have never seen anyone ranked so low play so well. She hit about 13 UNFORCED ERRORs and about 40 WINNRERS. It was unbelievable. Ana couldn't stop beaming after she won and had a lot of photo's and autographs taken with the Serbian crowd (who were loud of course). Kirilenko was just a victim of Ivanovic's great play. If Ana had played like she did against Maria against Amelie, she would have won. Maria had a few chances to break Ivanovic, however, but Ana was hitting too many winners and Maria didn't stand much of a chance im afraid. Kirilenko didn't smash her raquet or anything which I was impressed with- many other players would have been very angry. Maria won about 25 points in total, so she deserved a few more games. The match lasted something like an hour. :wavey:
Thanks! :worship:

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Ranadalara said:

Sad that Ana didn't play the way she could :sad:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
PointBlank said:
Anyone Nicole or Anna(Smashnova) matches :angel:
Yes, I saw Vaidisova-Vento Kabchi match and it was very long but Nicole just persisted and deserved to win. In the first set Maria was just tracking down all Nicole's shots and Nicole was making errors. But I think Vento got tired and Vaidisova was more confident, though Mavk led early in the second set. Basically, as the match progressed Nicole was getting better shots. :wavey:

·
Always and forever.
33,654 Posts
Ranadalara said:
Patty Schnyder vs. Yuliana Fedak-

Patty got a bit angry after Fedak hit quite a number of winners. Fedak won quite a lot of points despite going down 1 and 1. Almost every Patty shot was in the court, and Yuliana couldn't execute on the short balls. It was mainly Fedak trying to hit cross-court and down the line winners but Patty just kept getting them back and Fedak would often run in onto the net, and Patty would pass her. If she continues to play like she did here, she will definately crack the top ten this year :yeah:
thanks a lot !!! :hug: :) :hatoff: :D ;)

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
=>QuIcKsNiCk<= said:
did Mandula:hehehe: play that horribly?? :confused:

Yes im afraid, Mirza played O.K, Mandula made heaps of errors. It wasn't the most exciting match ;)

Mandula however did call for the trainer at the end of the first set, so i think she had an injury. I got Zsofia Gubasci's autograph when she was watching Petra :yeah:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Ranadalara said:
I saw a few games of Kuznetsova-Molik vs Loit-Dechy but Emilie didn't sign any autographs :sad: She was not playing her best tennis, but she looked sweet on the court :hearts:
cool!! wahaha what was emilie wearing?? anything new or the same as last season? ahhh emilie's so sweet. :hearts: :inlove: too bad emilie's not playing well. and not playing in any of those othre tournaments.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts