Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To appear here ;)

too tired atm :p

Nicest players to me were Yuliana Fedak, Aiko Nakemura and Tamerine Tanasugarn :hearts:

·
Registered
39,073 Posts
Thanx... Hope to get some Maggie reports and nice sideline stories. You make me curios now. *grrr*

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a bit of Maggie's match against Nadia today, but only the first three games, i had to go :sad:

She is really nice to watch :) :hearts:

I saw her against Patty last week in Sydney as well.

·
Registered
39,073 Posts
Thanx...
Well, that Sydney match wasn't good she said. She said she was outplayed and hated the heat.
I heard today's match was a great one with a fighting like hell Maggie.... Very close I heard...
Thanx anyways. :)

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem lol. I guess I can't give you a detailed report from 3 games ;) :sad:

Maggie was hitting deep consistant balls from what I saw ;)

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some matches I saw:

Ondraskova vs. Randriantefy
Strycova vs. Tanasugarn (Barbora very grumpy and angry, Tammy really nice to me)
Li vs. Granville
Kurhajcova vs. Linetskaya
Schett vs. Welford
Haynes vs. Nakemura
Douchevina vs. Zvonareva
Douchevina vs. Groenefeld
Hantuchova/Navratilova vs. Alves/Henke
G.Navratilova/Pastikova vs. Washington/Hopkins
Fedak vs. Schnyder
Vaidisova vs. Vento-Kabchi
Weingartner vs. Garbin
Tu vs. Koukalova (Koukalova= very very dull and grumpy despite winning)
Henman vs. Saulnier :p
Ferrero vs. Zabaleta
more mens
Mirza vs. Mandula
Ivanovic vs. Kirilenko ( :drool: )
Ferguson vs. Llagostera Vives
Asagoe vs. Barna
Chakvetadze vs. Parra-Santonja
Kostanic vs. Dellacqua

Saw more but a lot of the time I watched players practising.

What was really really annoying and ruined my week was that some :retard: stole my autograph book and I had at least 120 players signatures in there :awww: :sad: :fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,373 Posts
Ranadalara said:
What was really really annoying and ruined my week was that some :retard: stole my autograph book and I had at least 120 players signatures in there :awww: :sad: :fiery:
:eek: :mad: did you see him/her take it from you? :sad: :fiery:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: yes it was funny, and also when the crowd were shouting "Come on BARA" and Barbora gave them a little smirk coz she was down 60 30 or something :lol:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SpikeyAidanm said:
:eek: :mad: did you see him/her take it from you? :sad: :fiery:
No, i didn't. I think I left it at the Weingartner vs. Garbin match for about 3 minutes coz i was distracted with Kirilenko vs. Ivanovic. I went back about 3 mins later it was gone. I think i know who took it- it was this dried up old prune with a grey moustache wearing tight faded jeans and an old black cap on :eek: but i can't be sure it was him of course. :p

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can give match reports on some of those matches if anyone wants it.

I saw a lot more but i have forgotten lol :lol:

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Any of Saori's match? ;)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
did ya see any of emilie's match?? or did you get an autograph?!?!? YOUR SO LUCKY!!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hey,could you post reports on Petra's match and Anca's match;also the marlene,klara and zuzana matches??Thanks

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LefandePatty said:
Did you see any Patty Schnyder's matches? :D :wavey:

Edit: oh yes, you saw Patty vs Fedak :)
Can you give me a report please? :D :worship: :angel:
Thank you very much :kiss:
Patty Schnyder vs. Yuliana Fedak-

Patty got a bit angry after Fedak hit quite a number of winners. Fedak won quite a lot of points despite going down 1 and 1. Almost every Patty shot was in the court, and Yuliana couldn't execute on the short balls. It was mainly Fedak trying to hit cross-court and down the line winners but Patty just kept getting them back and Fedak would often run in onto the net, and Patty would pass her. If she continues to play like she did here, she will definately crack the top ten this year :yeah:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tobias said:
did u see Ipek's doubles match? :)
No :mad: I waited for it all day, but she played late afternoon, and I was gone by then :sad:

But I saw her in the crowd yesterday at the Myskina-Zvonareva/Stewart-Stosur match yesterday :hearts:

She was signalling something to Myskina about her hair :shrug:

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
obatafan said:
Any of Saori's match? ;)
No, I would have loved to see that match with her and Mariana, but again, she played around 6:00 PM on Monday and I was gone by then :sad: sorry :sad:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts