Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am just so happy, I am just visiting Japan for business purposes and tried to watch the tournament, and today (semis, feb 4) I went there and just so enthralled :) since it is the first time I've seen a live match :) and Hingis-Sharapova is just a must-see :)

I came with my mates back in my homeland and we first saw Sharapova practicing.. .. the actual was just unbelievable... Martina just came firing the best angled shots.. I can't say Masha played bad.. but Martina just did play superb! *kudos* .. I always did adore Martina....... it's true about what the players are saying that she is indeed better than before :) and to think she is still adjusting!! good luck to her :)

.... I just feel so lucky also coz I won the T-shirt with her autograph!!!!!!! :) :) :) I still can't believe it :) I still feel I am dreaming :)

More power to Martina tomorrow, if you play like u did today.. then we have a very big chance :) good luck to you :) and hugs to all her fans out there as well :)

Reactions: starr

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ur most welcome. :)

by the way, I spoke to wta/sony ericsson staff and he mentioned about Martina in the VIP room after the match.. he said she was very nice and before he thought about Martina the other way around, now it has allllll changed.. he said she was always smiling and just is so a happy happy person :)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
CathyC! said:
ur most welcome. :)

by the way, I spoke to wta/sony ericsson staff and he mentioned about Martina in the VIP room after the match.. he said she was very nice and before he thought about Martina the other way around, now it has allllll changed.. he said she was always smiling and just is so a happy happy person :)
This is so true! I think that the tournament people who work with Martina invariably have great things to say about her. She's very professional, and always cheerful.

:hatoff: Thanks for the report! I enjoyed it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts