Tennis Forum banner
61 - 80 of 144 Posts
Discussion starter · #63 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads: Jelena Jankovic vs Laura Robson 2010 Wimbledon

Привет;18041896 said:
Oh sorry I just saw this thread and assumed it was. Didn't realise there was more than one thread. :lol:

lol it's :cool: this is a thread of a videos i re-uploaded that links are dead or uploads of my own. ill still see what i can do with that azarenka match though.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Discussion starter · #66 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads: Jelena Jankovic vs Laura Robson 2010 Wimbledon

Jamiiieeee are you there ?
hey samet hows ? :D

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads: Kim Clijsters vs Justine Henin 2010 Wimbledon

henin vs clijsters R4 wimbledon posted

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads: Maria Sharapova vs Serena Williams 2010 Wimbledon

maria vs serena is 1 link 565mb flv just watch it lol

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Venus Williams vs Amelie Mauresmo 2002 US Open SF Match!!

links on page 1 and like it says on page 1 original video belongs to VenusOnPluto2009 but i edited out the ads and put the match in one video instead of 15 like it is on youtube. :) enjoyand thanks VenusOnPluto2009 who uploaded the match to 2010TheSisters on youtube.

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Venus Williams vs Amelie Mauresmo 2002 US Open SF Match!!

laura robson vs maria jose martinez-sanchez 2010 hopman cup singles full uploaded. dos santos is the original uploader but i made the video wide screen and i cut the commercial breaks from the video also.

Discussion starter · #73 ·

please..post the final us open 2002 serena x venus...pleaseeeeeeee
pleaseeeeeee:help:
i don't have that :bigcry: i hope tennis channel shows it before this years US Open like they showed the Venus vs Amelie 02 SF

Discussion starter · #74 ·

re-uploading Martina Hingis vs Samantha Stosur 2006 Australian Open R4 im not sure who the original uploader was to be honest but if he or she sees this let me know so i can credit u.
part 1 of the match is at the top of page 1

hey Jamie, thanks for ALL your videos, I'm really enjoying them :)

Can I request something??

I need the 2002 Wimbledon Final, but I couldnt find it anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if you could upload it for me, or if you found me the links for the match.

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads: 2010 Wimbledon Ladies Doubles Final

2010 Wimbledon Ladies Doubles Final with zvonareva and vesnina at the top of page 1 ;)

Discussion starter · #77 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Jelena Dokic vs Elena Dementieva 2009 French Open

if anyone want or cares for the Jelena Dokic vs Elena Dementieva 2009 French Open match where jelena got injured then ive uploaded it in FLV but HQ russian broadcast.

Discussion starter · #78 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Steffi Graf vs Anna Kournikova 1999 Roland Garros

Steffi Graf vs Anna Kournikova 1999 Roland Garros round 4, ive re-uploaded it to megaupload users and i still need to do part 3 which is the second half of the 2nd set.

Discussion starter · #79 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Elena Dementieva v Aravane Rezai 2009 Wimbledon R2 Full M

Elena Dementieva v Aravane Rezai 2009 Wimbledon R2 Full Match one link added to top of page 1 ;)

Reactions: Sharapovian
Discussion starter · #80 ·
Re: My Uploads & Re-uploads:Venus Williams vs Maria Sharapova 2007 Wimbledon 4th roun

Venus Williams vs Maria Sharapova 2007 Wimbledon 4th round (Star Sports version) added

61 - 80 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.