Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, friends! :wavey:

I started side-project of my site (www.rodionova.net) - http://www.kk.rodionova.net/ . It's on english and russian. Here you will find photos, videos, livescores, draws and others news :) I'll work at russian tournament this week - ITF Moscow Spring Cup 2009. So, your photos request :angel: but only for main draws ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tomorrow I'll go to the main draw :yeah: Wait for some liveresults and photos at my site :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, If she will play tommorow :)
p.s. nice signature :) especially where Yuliya with my girlfriend :yeah:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Maria Zharkova :)
Hey Arina's fan, can you tell me what is happening with Arina playing for Australia, I'm really hoping she won't, she is playing well in Russia this week. I hope Nastya isn't leading her astray :devil:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Arina's fan, can you tell me what is happening with Arina playing for Australia, I'm really hoping she won't, she is playing well in Russia this week. I hope Nastya isn't leading her astray :devil:
Hi! :)
I spoke with her about your question (from Nastya's Topic) :) Arina said, that she haven't any desire to play for Australia :) On the nearest some years precisely :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi! :)
I spoke with her about your question (from Nastya's Topic) :) Arina said, that she haven't any desire to play for Australia :) On the nearest some years precisely :)
Thank God :worship: I wish Nastya would change her mind too. Arina is doing really well in Russia this week, wish I'd made it over to see her in Estoril. Ps, I saw her name in facebook and her network was Australia which really had me worried :sad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts